• Subscribe
  • 100 days!! πŸ”₯What are you guys upto ???πŸ˜‡

Mansi Trivedi
    27 replies
    Finally completed 100 days here!πŸ˜ŽπŸ™ŒπŸ» Feels awesome! πŸ’œπŸ€© Aiming for 365 now! πŸ˜πŸ§—πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ What are you guys upto? Any new launches? New ideas? πŸ˜„ Drop everything here ! Let's chat! πŸΌπŸ’Œ

Replies

Dzmitry Tsemirau
    2293 points in 100 days is an awesome achievement. Well done, keep it up! Tell us how you managed to accomplish this.
    Alex Rodukov
    Congrats! πŸŽ‰πŸ”₯
    Ruvim Rubish
    Congratulations!πŸ‘
    Daniel Maciolek
    Congratulations! I'm making my way up there slowly and somewhat surely...though am still quite a ways off yet.
    Aditya Saxena
    Great, I was launching my fourth product in a couple of days: https://www.producthunt.com/prod...
    Mansi Trivedi
    @asaxena1415 AWESOME! Just followed the launch! Tell me more about it??
    Aditya Saxena
    @mansi_trivedi1 sure, so it's a no-code way to build and monetize GPT bots, you can charge your users per chat and keep 100% of the revenue. Bonus point is that anyone can access your bots and not just ChatGPT plus users.
    Mansi Trivedi
    @asaxena1415 Sounds great! All the best for your launch! Feel free to drop by on any of my socials if you need any help! :)
    Mansi!! Congrats. Won’t be long before you hit that year! Boom
    @mansi_trivedi1 great! Did you see we scheduled it?
    Igor Lysenko
    Congratulations, are you planning to launch something?
    Diksha Patro B
    Congrats! Just completed by 10th day! Do share your top learnings of 100 days here?
    Mansi Trivedi
    @dikshapatrob Thanks and all the best for your journey! I hope you like it here! My top learning on PH is, that growth and knowledge doesn't need fancy stuff, just good internet and consistency!
    Hiep Nguyen
    Congratulations! It won't be much longer until you reach that one-year milestone!πŸ‘