100-day streakπŸ”₯ Special CTA edition that will boost your engagement

Heyyy! I celebrate the 100th day of my presence on Product Hunt. The community is so positive, inspirational, and overwhelming. Thank you so much to be there. I decided to share 9 CTAs that could help you to build your community with active members who love to engage. Let's check those magic words! ✨ πŸ”΄ CTAs for shares: βœ… Share this with your friend who needs this in his/her life. βœ… Relate to this? Don't forget to share it with your stories/feed. βœ… Share this so others can learn how they can ___ without ___. πŸ”΄ CTAs for growth: βœ… Don't miss my weekly ___ by hitting the F button. βœ… Are you a ___? Tap the follow button for more ___. βœ… Loved this tip? Follow along for more daily ___! πŸ”΄ CTAs for website taps: βœ… Are you ready to ___? More info is on my website. βœ… Did you know I have ___ for free? It's in my bio. βœ… Go to the website to learn more about ___! I am looking forward to spending there the next 100 days! πŸ˜‡

Replies

Carmela Padasas
Glad to alwayss see you!!
Doğukan Tezcan
Awesome 9 trick CTA, thank you for sharing!
Balkrishna Karma
Wow. 100 days streak. It's commendable. Kudos to your consistency. Thank you for sharing all these CTAs.
Such a nice thing to share thanks!
Pleasure Meditation
Congratulations Nika. :-) You are a "mover and a shaker"!
Business Marketing with Nika
@pleasure_meditation Aaa! Thank you! I feel like a cheerleader! I have to play appropriate music to that:
πŸ˜€πŸ’ƒ
John Koo
100 days straight is an amazing achievement. Keep up the good work and keep sharing your insights!
Carmela Padasas
woowww! congrats those CTAs are fire
Andrea W
Nice streak! Saving these CTA's. Thank you!
Carter Michael
Congrats on 100 days. Enjoying the community myself as well! (day 22).
@carter_barnett Cheers! Nice! What is your goal with Product Hunt Streak? I really like that gamification like collecting points and badges. πŸ˜€
Carter Michael
@busmark_w_nika I don't! I also find the badges to be quite buggy. What about you is there a new streak-length that you're aiming for after hitting 100?
@carter_barnett It wasn't my aim. I am here to create community because I like the mindset of many start-upers here. People encourage there and try to be better version of theirselves. I like this environment.
Carter Michael
@busmark_w_nika It's a very positive community for sure - something I've quite enjoyed. Seems to be one of the last ones left haha.
Tim Jones
Miniature solid fuel heating tablets type D91 & type D92 Where can I buy these 2 items?.
Tim Jones
@busmark_w_nika miniature solid fuel heating tablets type D91 & type D92 Where can I buy these 2 items at?.
Eric Beans
Appreciate the info!
Thank you for sharing this it is really useful :) It's a shame PH doesn't have a save option for content like this.
Rofy Okyere-Forson
First, Congrats Nika! Second, these CTAs are awesome by the way. I am going to use a couple of these to boost my engagements. Thanks for sharing.