💯 100 day streak! Here’s my biggest tip:

Bud Broesky
7 replies
I have finally hit an internal goal I set for myself - to be inspired by product builders every day, and submerge myself in the product-founder community. It’s kindof counter-intuitive, but I’ve found that many of the best products I’ve found over the past 100 days haven’t been from daily launches. Don’t get me wrong, every day there are SO many amazing product launches, but I’ve found that the majority of amazing products have been shared in comments and discussions like this post! Some of my favs: - Screen Studio - 3Common (obvs 🥰) - Zoo - AI Image Playground - Camo Studio - CleanShot - Boring Avatars - iPod Classic Player - TechScrunch What have you learned over your time on Product Hunt? And what’s your current streak?

Replies

Shubham Pratap Singh
Wow awesome. Congratulations🎉 Current streak: 265 days streak :)
Bud Broesky
@shubham_pratap What have your fav launches been so far?
Kunal Mehta
Congratulations on achieving your internal goal! It's fascinating to discover that the most remarkable products you've encountered in the past 100 days were not necessarily from daily launches. Keep exploring and being inspired!
Penny Hartley
Nice one, I had to recently break my streak due to health issues but I learn so much on here, I always come back for the inspiration and the inspirational people