• Subscribe
  • 1 trick to help promote on Product Hunt is...?

Patryk Pijanowski
    9 replies
    Hey! I'm curious what is the one golden trick you use when promoting your tool on Product Hunt.

Replies

Khul Anwar
    Hubrank
    Hubrank
    Launching soon!
    engage with community
    YanXu
    I was going to say it, but I feel ashamed to see the products you've ever released, and I'm also curious to know what your golden secret for promotion is!
    Desire Waterman
    I found engage with the community before your launch. Comment and support others to build relationships.
    Marina Đurić
    To be active as much as possible in the community and share feedback
    Nicholas Alexander Green
    The key is telling your story in a compelling way that connects with potential users. Think about the unique problem you're solving and how your solution stands out. Highlight the impact you can have. Use eye-catching visuals and consider doing a short intro video. And of course - engage with the PH community, respond to every comment and question to build excitement and momentum. It takes some hustle but if you pour your heart into it, the PH community will notice. Wishing you a stellar launch! 🚀
    Iris Matt
    Craft a clear, engaging description and use visuals to stand out.
    Tom Nick
    Post early in the day and actively engage with comments for better visibility
    Aayaz Gul
    I’ve seen great results by collaborating with other makers on Product Hunt. Cross-promoting each other’s launches can be a win-win and helps you tap into each other’s audiences.
    Mary Garcia
    Post consistently high-quality content and keep your community engaged! When launching, set your PH time carefully based on your target audience's timezone, prep a great thumbnail and first comment, and line up some authentic early supporters. Consider running a side promo (discount, giveaway, etc.) to attract more attention. I'm no expert, just what I've picked up following successful launches. Curious what the real PH pros recommend!