1 Day left for the launch, AMA!

Sagar Kava
13 replies
๐Ÿ“ข Announcement ๐Ÿ“ข Hi Product Hunt Community, I'm Sagar, Co-founder at Video SDK. We're just a few hours away ๐Ÿ•š from the public launch๐Ÿš€ and, I'm expecting great support ๐Ÿ™Œ from you! We're excited to introduce our New product, the "Interactive Live Streaming SDK". Our SDK offers a seamless live streaming experience with advanced features like interactive chat, polls, and Q&A to engage with your audience in real-time. Plus, our customizable and easy-to-use APIs make it easy to integrate into your existing platform. With our Interactive Live Streaming SDK, you can elevate your live streaming game and take your user engagement to the next level. We have worked hard to get our product out there, and we would greatly appreciate your support ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ‘‡ Follow our product page: https://www.producthunt.com/prod...

Replies

I was impressed with the Video SDK during the last launch, looking forward to your launch tomorrow and I'll be supporting!
BTW, we're launching today. Wishing everyone good luck!
Sagar Kava
Congratulations on the launch! That's exciting news. Wishing you and your team all the best for a successful launch and beyond. Good luck! @ming_xu1
Pranab Buragohain
@sagar_kava All the very best for a successful launch. When you have time, do tell us how you were feeling a day before launch ๐Ÿ˜
Yavuz Tunc Emran
Good luck with the launch Sagar, I also launched my ebook here I would really appreciate an upvote :)
Sudeshna Roy
All the best Sagar for your launch :) What last minute prep are you focusing on just a day before launch?