• Subscribe
  • $0 budget launch?

Nadia Zueva
    6 replies
    Hey Hunters! We just launched Aesty: Personal AI Stylist on the App Store and will be launching here on PH next week. In just 2 days, we already have 415 users and 55 active subscriptions/trials without any marketing budget. To achieve that, I used my social media (2.5k subscribers), collaborated with several fellow influencers on Instagram, LinkedIn and X, and shared launch news through the waitlist we collected with our website. We believed TikTok would help us a lot; however, we did not have anyone from there. I wonder what other options for <$500 budget app marketing exist that I might be missing? Thank you!

Replies

Davis Nunez
    Great job! That's impresive It it's working for you, I'd use the $500 to get access to even more ppl using the same method
    Kostya Bolshukhin
    Awesome results! I am thinking about a collab with X or YouTube creators to review the product And yep your app indeed sounds like a TikTok thing! Btw my wife is TikTok creator with 24K subs and 3M likes, posting about styling as well. https://www.tiktok.com/@listopad... I can connect you to chat, believe the budget won't be crazy.
    Syed Arsalan Amin
    that's impressive, 🙌 focussing on SEO will benefit u alot
    Star Boat
    Congrats on the results! I suggest using SEO to get free and accurate traffic.
    Gurkaran Singh
    Looks like you've mastered the influencer game! Have you considered tapping into the power of user-generated content or exploring guerrilla marketing tactics to give Aesty an extra style boost on a shoestring budget?