Why are you launching on PH?

Mehmet Yitmen
53 replies

Replies

Max Joshua
Visibility is the main purpose of such platforms I suppose. But yes good feedback plays an important role.
PR purposes, and to get visibility from PH email blast. How about you?
Michael Gammon
Because we are excited about our product Mehmet, we have reached a milestone with our AI about would love to share it with this community in particular
Isa Tanis
Brand awareness and building community
Yogita Gholap
Most of the time it's about early adopters and product validation from this cool tech-savvy community
Haluk Can Hür
Reaching to potential users, get feedback from them, find pmf
Igor Lysenko
Of course, PR, and possible reviews. PH platform where you can get absolutely everything for your product.
Swati Parida
Brand awareness!!
Karthik Tatikonda
We launched some products to get feedback and some to get new users.
Nilesh Jethwa
Visibility and Traction
Mike Carleton
Gain new users! I've been in the service industry space for 15 years so this is all new to me. I actually built a million dollar design firm and realized it was not what I wanted. Ironically, my dad told me that 20 years ago. lol Upvote - very grateful!
Andre Yang
Because we are excited about our product Mehmet, we have reached a milestone with our AI about would love to share it with this community in particular
Flora Diep
Both of them lol hahaa
Elisabeth Victoire
I'm a non-tech founder so it's great to receive feedback from people who are more techies but also for the PR aspect.
Drew_Quinn
let people know more about your products
Nithin Jawahar
Depends. If the product has already been validated: We launch on Product Hunt to get the badge which acts as social proof on my landing page. If the product is not yet validated: We use Product Hunt to get feedback and sales for my product.
@nithin_jawahar thanks for great insights...i guess i am on the right path then, trying to understand our fit in the market via PH launch
Jillian(Jill) Li
Get our product visible for this brilliant tech-savvy community❤
Duy Hùynh
Reach potential users, get feedback from them, learn from experience and improve quality.
Hồng ân Nguyễn
Brand awareness and building community