What's your favorite place to travel?

Sidra Arif
33 replies
Since it's the weekend and we all are relaxing, I thought, why not share where we find peace after a hectic week? So, let's share. My favorite place to travel is any nearby garden that has a lot of flowers and greenery; I sit there for 2 to 3 hours in solitude to relax and analyze my past week.

Replies

Geeta Thakur
My Grandma's home.
April-li
@geeta_thakuryy I'm just like you, the roof of my grandmother's house, where you can overlook the town.
Sidra Arif
@geeta_thakuryy @geeta_thakuryy There is something truly special about visiting Grandma's home. It is such a comforting and nostalgic place filled with love and cherished memories. I can imagine the peace and warmth you must feel there.
Elaine Lu
I absolutely love traveling to Japan! The blend of modern cities and traditional culture always leaves me in awe.
Sidra Arif
@elaineluyi I would also love to go to Japan Someday; the way it seamlessly blends modern cities with traditional culture is indeed inspiring.
Umar Saleem
Towards my bedroom πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
@umar_saleem You travel to you bedroom?????
Umar Saleem
@mr_tariq_waseem_, do you have any doubts?
Kehui Guo
walking in a quiet park near homeπŸ₯Ί
Sidra Arif
@kehui_guo It must be so peaceful and rejuvenating. I always get so inspired by how a simple walk surrounded by nature can help clear the mind and bring peace.
Freeman Laffey
Canada.. I want to se winters in Canada
Md Durjoy
My favorite place to travel is by the river, enjoying the calm nature and fresh air.
Sidra Arif
@tegan_bradleys1 wow, I would love to have a beach nearby my home, beaches are the place where sound of waves, the warmth of sun and coolness of the water and sand beneath the foot all just makes me overwhelminging calm.
Clayton Walker
Yellowstone National Park - truly the most amazing part of America in my opinion. Wyoming and Montana are truly breathtaking places. Seccond would be Austria and Switzerland. I love the mountains (and ironically live at the beach lol)
Sidra Arif
@claytonwalker That sounds amazing. There is something incredibly calming about the mountains. And the beach must be a beautiful place to call home too!☺️
Dua
turkey is my favorite
Euler Marrie
Anywhere with my family.
CY Zhou
My favorite place to travel is Japan because of its unique blend of traditional culture and modern innovation. The food, scenery, and hospitality are unmatched!
zhuang
Hainan,my home.
Ditarth Desai
Statue of Unity is the world's tallest statue, located in Gujarat, India, dedicated to Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel.