What's the weirdest marketing idea you've ever tried that actually worked?

Hamza Afzal Butt
14 replies

Replies

Lakshya Singh
We gave Juptirr AI a shot on a faceless YouTube channel. At first, I was a bit skeptical because the creator was using a girl's name in the email, and then I found out he was Indian. Plus, the channel had only 4-5k subscribers. But his the videos were getting about 10k views on average, so we decided to go for it. And guess what? We got loads of paid users from it! This guy is now our top affiliate partner, which is wild considering we didn’t even prefer channels without a face. Looks like the idea that you need to show your face to build trust is starting to crumble.
Lorenz Sell
@lakshya_singh This is hilarious. Can you share a link to the YouTube channel?
Vaibhav
Influencer marketing. Never tried it until my last product, Selftalk.ing. It actually ended up giving a huge boost!
CY Zhou
We once sent out personalized hand-written letters to potential customers with quirky doodles and jokes. It was unconventional, but it generated a lot of buzz and significantly boosted our engagement rates!
Moaz Ahmad
Launching soon!
If a weird marketing idea worked, then it's no longer a weird idea but an innovative idea.
Ibileke Samuel
As a marketer, I believe you must have tried several ideas just to make your product get to that particular reach and engagement. Every idea seems weird till it works.
Hristova Jéovani
Having worked for so many years in the world of fashion design, I decided to diversify my investments and put $8,500 into Bitcoin. Over time, my investment grew to $320,000. This financial boost allowed me to launch my clothing line and invest in high-quality materials. My excitement was short-lived when I fell victim to a hacking incident. My computer was infected with malware, which allowed the hackers to gain access to my Bitcoin wallet. I was devastated, thinking all my hard work and savings were gone. In my desperation, a fellow designer recommended Trust Geeks Hack Expert. I reached out to them via E-mail:trustgeekshackexpert{At}fastservice{.}com, hoping for a miracle. Their team was incredibly professional and effective. They traced the hacker’s activities and managed to recover most of my funds. Reflecting on this experience, I now understand how critical it is to have reliable tools and practices for securing digital assets. Losing access to such a substantial amount of money was incredibly stressful, but Trust Geeks Hack Expert proved to be a lifesaver. Their advanced algorithms and professional approach made the recovery process straightforward and secure. Trust Geeks Hack Expert didn’t just stop at recovery. They also educated me on how to secure my Bitcoin better. They advised using antivirus software, avoiding suspicious downloads, and utilizing hardware wallets for added security. This experience was a wake-up call, but thanks to their guidance, I’m now more prepared to protect my digital assets. Thanks to Trust Geeks Hack Expert E-mail:trustgeekshackexpert{At}fastservice{.}com, I not only got my funds back but also gained essential knowledge on protecting my Bitcoin. They taught me the importance of using encrypted backups, which ensure that my data remains safe even if my devices are compromised. They also emphasized the need for multi-factor authentication, which adds an extra layer of security to my accounts. With my Bitcoin safely back in my possession, I feel a renewed sense of financial stability and confidence. This experience has underscored the significance of safeguarding critical information and highlighted the incredible potential of modern technology to solve seemingly insurmountable problems. Thanks to Trust Geeks Hack Expert, I can now focus on expanding my clothing line with greater peace of mind. This journey has taught me to be more vigilant with my investments and to appreciate the technological advancements that make such recoveries possible. I am now more hopeful and excited about what the future holds, both financially and professionally, as I continue to grow my business and leverage the power of digital assets to achieve greater success.
@hristova_jeovani What an incredible story! Your experience highlights both the vulnerabilities and the resilience of our digital age. It's inspiring to see how you turned a devastating incident into a learning opportunity, coming out stronger and more knowledgeable about securing digital assets. Kudos to Trust Geeks Hack Expert for their expertise and support in recovering your funds and educating you on better security practices. Your journey from a successful investment to a setback, and then to a triumphant recovery, is truly motivational. Wishing you continued success and security in your future endeavors with your clothing line!
Gurkaran Singh
The weirdest marketing idea that surprisingly worked was dressing up as a giant inflatable mascot and handing out flyers on rollerblades - people couldn't resist taking one! Sometimes you gotta roll with the unconventional to stand out in the marketing jungle, right?
Kevin Martinez
I once created a series of bizarre 'unboxing' videos for our SaaS product, acting like it was a physical item. People were so confused yet intrigued that it actually drove a ton of traffic to our site! Sometimes the most out-there ideas are the most memorable.