What's a sign someone is an excellent founder?🤔

Harris Cheng
9 replies

Replies

Harris Cheng
I'll go first!💫 1. Teammates think he/she is a good role model, set a good example and consistently performing 2. Produce results! 3. Never give up and keep an open mind to new solutions
Julien Zmiro
I think being "inspiring" is a huge benefit for a founder. As a founder, you'll spend your time "selling": You'll sell your product to prospects, your company to future hires and teammates, your vision to potential investors etc. And it helps a lot to inspire people when you need to sell ideas. And I don't think it's a mystical "charisma" thing, I think it mostly boils down to how you communicate the "why" (why people should care about your product, company, vision etc).
Felya Bilgen
For me, an exceptional founder is someone who genuinely listens to their team members - I've had the privilege of working with a few like that, and the experience has been nothing short of exceptional🌟👂 Working alongside such leaders is truly inspiring.
Lukas
for me it would be those: Vision and Adaptability: An excellent founder possesses a clear and inspiring vision for their startup. They not only have a strong sense of direction but are also open to adapting their strategies based on changing circumstances. Their ability to balance a long-term vision with the agility to pivot when needed is a key indicator of their leadership prowess. Effective Communication: Exceptional founders excel at communication. They can articulate their ideas, values, and goals clearly to various stakeholders – team members, investors, customers, and partners. This skill fosters alignment, trust, and a shared sense of purpose within the organization. Resilience and Learning: The journey of entrepreneurship is filled with challenges and setbacks. A standout founder demonstrates resilience in the face of adversity. They view failures as opportunities to learn and iterate, continuously seeking ways to improve and grow. Their willingness to evolve and their capacity to inspire their team through tough times mark them as a great leader.
Dennis Aronov
If the team members genuinely respect a founder and admire them, then they have an excellent leader.
Natella Nuralieva
Passionate about the product, but able to keep a cool head when making decision. I mean there are risks when the founder is way to "in love" with the product they build - they won't be able to show flexibility and pivot if necessary And be persistent, keep going, not give up or give in.