What problem is your product solving?

Omnath
60 replies

Replies

Invest in crypto without having to spend hours on doing research to pick the right coins.
Customer Support Pains)
Marlene Konu
Making product mockups in a breeze! That's the aim of my today's launch
Sanket Goyal
Broken data analytics!
Sanket Goyal
@omnathpp Thanks @omnathpp. We are also launching soon, would love your feedback and support on the product (SayData).
Tanvi Mehta
My app Glowy allows users to add their skincare routine and track it daily.
Christopher Nguyen
Costly and ineffective UX resources
Barada Sahu
Just adds laughs and a bit of fun to our lives. The AI titans quiz - was live yesterday
Usman Ali
Natural Language Understanding (NLU): AI language models help in interpreting and comprehending human language in a manner that allows them to respond appropriately. This enables them to understand the context, sentiment, and intent behind user queries, improving the overall communication between humans and machines. Information Retrieval: Language models can assist in retrieving relevant information from vast databases and repositories. By understanding natural language queries, they can provide precise and accurate answers to users' questions. Language Translation: AI language models facilitate the translation of text between different languages, breaking down language barriers and promoting global communication and collaboration. Text Generation: These models are capable of generating human-like text, which has various applications such as content creation, creative writing, chatbots, and personalized responses. Personalization: AI language models can analyze user behavior and preferences to provide personalized recommendations and suggestions, enhancing user experiences in various applications. Natural Language Generation (NLG): NLG is the process of transforming structured data into human-readable text. Language models can automatically generate reports, summaries, product descriptions, and more based on input data. http://herboganic.com/shop/ols/p... Accessibility: AI language models contribute to making technology more accessible by allowing users to interact with machines using natural language, eliminating the need for specialized skills or interfaces. Research and Development: These models aid researchers and developers in experimenting with and advancing the field of natural language processing and understanding. It's important to note that while AI language models like me offer significant benefits and solutions, they also come with challenges, including potential biases in the data they are trained on and concerns about ethical use and responsible AI practices. As technology evolves, efforts are continually being made to address these issues and ensure AI's positive impact on society.
João Nina Matos
dealing with excess engineering workloads without hiring an additional engineer
Low engagement on websites!
@pothamram interesting. How do you approach this?
Santeri Toivanen
Creative Performance (Ad design & Performance marketing)
Sophiko Jeiranashvili
Design, advertising & marketing all in one space. I know people struggle with having 3-4 agencies all working on different stuff. Imagine if someone can save your time and energy just by having all of those most important services in one single space.
Kunal Mehta
Our product is designed to address a common pain point faced by many users in their daily lives. By providing a streamlined solution, we aim to simplify tasks and enhance overall productivity. We're excited to share more details about our product's unique features and benefits with you. Feel free to connect with me on Product Hunt, and I'd be happy to be there when you launch your project too! Let's stay connected and make a difference together. #ProductHunt #StartupLife #Innovation
Brandon Scott
We're making education & learning fun through video games!
Anatolii
Missed deadlines and low productivity in software development.
Tristan Berguer
Getting first customers with press
Italo Costa | System Developer
I am currently working on an online text editor. Make it 100% EASY to use. An application that is focused on always evolving and for a very small price.
Elena Tsemirava
It allows a person who does not have deep financial knowledge to quickly and easily create a financial plan. Then it can be shared with investors, help understand unit economics and be used for any other personal needs.
@elenat is it launched?
Elena Tsemirava
@omnathpp we are working on mvp. Launch is planned in September. Are you interested? Should I ping you?
Kevin Brendel
When creating flowcharts, spending more time rearranging the layout than thinking about the actual content.
Frank Sondors
We fight cold email templates with salesforge.ai