• Subscribe
  • What Makes a Great Beta Test for SaaS?

Rahi Jamil
    3 replies
    Hey Product Hunt community! 👋 What do you think makes a beta test successful for a SaaS product? What key elements do you focus on when conducting or participating in one? I’d love to hear your tips on setting objectives, selecting testers, and gathering feedback. Your insights will help me refine my approach! Thanks! 🚀

Replies

Milo Nathaniel Thorne
    Agree - make the feedback process seamless for beta testers. Embed an in-app widget or one-click survey. The easier you make it, the more insights you'll get to improve your SaaS.
    Lily Mae Anderson
    Absolutely! A few tips for a great SaaS beta test: 1) Make feedback super easy... add a quick survey or in-app feedback widget. 2) Over-communicate with your beta testers... regular emails, updates, maybe even do 1:1 calls to get deeper insights. 3) Prioritize the feedback and iterate fast... beta testers want to see their input shaping the product. The key is making them feel heard and letting them help craft an awesome product they'll want to use themselves!
    Isla Mae
    I think defining success criteria early helps. This way, you know what to focus on and can measure if your beta was actually useful