What is your opinion on mobile learning?

Alessandro Canella
17 replies
The world has become mobile, thus making technology applicable to the learning process. It is clear that some people promote learning while others are against the digitisation process of learning even though this indiustry continues to grow and impact people positively. Let me know in the comments what you think. Let me know what you think in the comments :)

Replies

Murali Gottumukkala
it is the new norm, and as we are on the go. We need to ensure that the learning process is intact through measurable metrics.
Alessandro Canella
@murali_aasaan Thank you for your reply. But how do you think e-learning will evolve?
Aditya Rajput
Here is a far fetched but probable trajectory: Mobile learning will go on to become virtual learning which will ultimately move on to become neural learning. Until we become a part of a literal matrix where we go to learn and practice new things.
Csaba Zajdo
Mobile learning is a rapidly developing digital learning area which is revolutionizing the way people access learning materials, communicate and interact. The increased popularity of mobile devices, especially smart phones and tablets, has been largely responsible for the growing popularity of mobile learning. These devices are getting more and more powerful, and so can be used to run mobile applications and even host complete learning portals. Today, there are many organizations that provide mobile learning solutions.
Tibor Szantai
Mobile learning is a natural progression of traditional teaching and learning. The shift to mobile is not just about technology, it is also the result of a new approach that is learner-centered and skill-based rather than content-based. New technologies and the digital learning revolution is making this shift inevitable.
Chetan Natesh
It will be a big part of the future because it gives access to anyone and to anything. Yes, as mentioned in other comments , this may go on to become a big part of metaverse too. But a lot I think an outfit that offers both online and offline facility will be able to make the biggest impact.
Alessandro Canella
@chetan_natesh Thank you for sharing it. Could you please elaborate the last point?
Chetan Natesh
@alessandro_canella Let me give you an example - Let's say there is an online tennis game on the metaverse. So you actually have to move your hands with the same intensity you would in a real game of tennis. This if engineered well, can allow the player to pick up some skill. Now the same company then arranges tennis games between it's customers,nso their customers can actually use the skill they have picked up on the metaverse in real tennis games with real people 🙌
Alessandro Canella
@chetan_natesh Sounds fun! I would love to learn Piano in that context.. metaverse if treated correctly will change the learning space for better and I am sure we can include this amazing technology to be more real and personal with learners. Thanks for your great thought. You have given me an interesting weekly discussion topic with my team.