• Subscribe
  • What are your favorite Chrome Extensions?

Andrรฉ J
    63 replies
    Mine: 1. Archive page ๐Ÿ‘‰ paywalls be gone ๐Ÿ˜… 2. DarkReader ๐Ÿ‘‰ Dark-mode everything ๐ŸŒš 3. TempMailer ๐Ÿ‘‰ Signing up for products w/o getting spam later ๐Ÿ˜ฌ What's yours? ๐Ÿ‘‡

Replies

Murat โšก
    Mine is not utilitarian But rather inspirational. Built on the idea of We need to be reminded more often than we are taught. Best VV visuals everytime you open a new tab https://visualizevalue.com/blogs...
    AmazingSylvia
    Try Monica bro๏ผ
    Andrรฉ J
    @sylvia_sheng I tested it. Its alright. What do you use it for the most?
    Caroline Schmidt
    Grammarly! Especially if your work language isn't your native language, it helps a lot.
    Notionxyz
    @caros I am totally agree with u! Mine is also Grammarly!
    Andrรฉ J
    @caros Yep. Although I use it mostly when I need to do more advanced copywriting. Making alternates etc.
    Mira Bayt
    Grammarly: Helps you check grammar and spelling.
    Yannick
    I use GoFullPage everyday ๐Ÿ‘‰ making full web page screenshots TempMailer sounds interesting!
    Gaurav
    As a dev, I have react devtools, redux devtools and json formatter. I use dashlane as password manager. tempmailer seems a nice addition, thanks!
    Andrรฉ J
    @kamran_khan46 I tried Merlin right now, seems like they are not allowing signups atm ๐Ÿ˜‚ or blocking my temp mail email ๐Ÿ˜…
    Denis
    The archive page recommendation is the most valuable thing on this platform. Kudos to you!
    Andrรฉ J
    @denis_tl Yepp, Great way to read the economist and nytimes or medium articles. Doesn't always work on lesser popular sites. I would definitely pay if it was feasible. Would love a Spotify for paywall websites for instance. Maybe someone here on PH can make that ๐Ÿ˜ฌ?
    Crystal J
    DarkReader seems interesting, I'll give it a try ๐Ÿง I use sider as my AI sidekick
    Andrรฉ J
    @crystal_j Sider? How does it work? just connenct your OpenAI GPT account? or?
    Deeksha Tiwari
    Grammarly looks like a game-changer
    Constantine Stan.
    ๐Ÿ˜ AdBlock - can't even argue that it's the best Chrome extension ever. ๐Ÿ‘‰ SEO Quake - Game Changer if you do your own SEO. ๐ŸŒŸ Meta-Mask - Must Have ๐Ÿ’ก Lighthouse - super super super useful for any developer Hope that helps! :)
    Awais Rasool
    Chrome extensions are the unsung heroes of the internet!
    Konstantin Kovshenin
    MetaMask ๐Ÿ˜Ž
    Umair Zubair
    A powerful ad blocker that helps to improve page loading times and reduce distractions.
    A tool that helps improve your writing by checking for grammar and spelling mistakes.
    Great picks, Andrรฉ! I'm a big fan of OneTab for managing tab overload and Grammarly to keep my writing sharp. What extension do you find most useful day-to-day?