What are your drawbacks about traveling to Africa?

Osric D'Souza
9 replies

Replies

Sonya
Africa is very different. There are so many rich countries! But the main drawback is unsanitary conditions, poverty. But you need to see this in order to appreciate your life 💔
Inga
@sonyzay have you been to Africa?
Osric D'Souza
@sonyzay eing born and raised in Tanzania you do see the two sides, it does break your heart at times but its also heartwarming when you see people come together to improve living standards. There, are quiet a number of non-profits and programs that are on ground improving and educating. Would be amazing if you get a chance to visit Tanzania. Karibu Tanzania! - Welcome to Tanzania
James Sukosd
It's extremely expensive to travel to. I was looking into climbing Kilimanjaro and then doing a Safari, but the prices were astronomical.
Osric D'Souza
@james_sukosd As a person in the travel industry selling Tanzania I do agree, the prices are quite high. However, Kilimanjaro is a once in a lifetime opportunity, especially with the melting glaciers. I'm currently working on Cloudsafaris where we are making is easier for travelers to book a safari to Tanzania while supporting local tour operators their guide. I would be glad to put together an itinerary for you that can fit your budget and comfort level! Please don't hesitate to contact me at hello@cloudsafaris.com
Nischal nayak
@osric_d_souza nice to see you helping local tour operator,i would like to invite you to our travel community to spread awareness about traveling to kilimanjaro as most travellers looking to try new destination but are not much aware about africa as a tourist destination , https://discord.gg/9yJufuNsk2.