What are your best free tools for SEO ?

Toni
16 replies
Semrush & Ahref are great but costly. What alternatives can one use to analyze data and improve SEO ?

Replies

Ion
google webmasters tools)
Mitul raval
GSC, GA4, and Google Keyword Planner
Shon Wu (Shon Wu)
Google webmasters tools +1 AITDK SEO Extension +1
Ramit Koul
GSC, Ahrefs
Juliia
@ramitkoul ahrefs is only partially free, am I right?
Toni
@juliia_m yes it s great but not usable . Only good to begin with with their trial . Same with semrush
Juliia
@toni_pm so what do you reccomend instead of them?
Gabriel West
To analyse the overall performance of your website, Google Page Speed is a good free SEO tool. Google Trends is also interesting to learn more about your audience's interest. Use it to write Blog Articles that will attract them on your website.
Toni
@gabriel_west thanks ! You re right I often forget to check Google page speed, though it s crucial for tech seo
Zenda
AITDK SEO Extension - Completely free, I'm using it now.
Gurkaran Singh
Ah, diving into the realm of free SEO tools is like finding a hidden treasure chest in the vast digital ocean! From Google Search Console for performance insights to MozBar for on-page analysis, there's a whole arsenal of gems waiting to boost your SEO without breaking the bank. Happy hunting, fellow digital explorer!
Davis Smith
For SEO, my top free tools are: Google Analytics - Essential for tracking website traffic and user behavior. Google Search Console - Great for monitoring site performance and indexing issues. Google keyword Planer- Useful for keyword research. Moz Link Explorer - Excellent for checking backlinks and domain authority. Yoast SEO (for WordPress users) - Handy for on-page SEO optimization. For a comprehensive list of the best free SEO tools, check out this blog post: https://www.resultfirst.com/blog... which covers 25 fantastic options.