What AI tools are you using?

Relja Denic
54 replies
I'm currently just using ChatGPT, didn't see much use from othere tools for now. But share what are you using or building

Replies

Mahsan Sharifian
you can find much more than ChatGPT if you set the aim for it
Prem Saini
Bard is my preferred AI tool. Its extensive language processing and generation abilities, as well as nuanced answers, set it apart.
Nitin Joshi
@prem_saini1 I must say, Bard is also very good, and now Google has also launched generative AI in its search feature, so pulling information is very easy now. Why use ChatGPT then? πŸ˜€
Mick Essex
@prem_saini1 I'm also loving Bard. Especially with the updates released this week. It seems to be the far superior tool for me now
Erkin Bek
Deepl, ChatGPT, WriteSonic, AI from Notion :)
Nitin Joshi
@erkin_bek Yes, DeepL is one of my most favorite tools because translating English content into other languages has become easy. Also, the way DeepL translates is commendable, without changing the meaning of the original language. Google Translate is just pathetic compared to DeepL.
Kane
Launching soon!
If you're using ChatGPT and Notion at the same time, you might like this tool called ChatShelf that I developed. (Check out "Launching soon" next to "Hover.")
Nitin Joshi
Copy.ai and ChatGPT
Hannah
ai.nero.com - image editing
Shirley
Mainly using ChatGPT
George Burmistrov
ChatGPT & Midjourney. Soooo good, can't even imagine how we would be able to do the same amount of work without these.
Sergei Turkov
Not because we are building it, but I would suggest to try Wois.io - where you have a chance to convert/translate all your thoughts into captivating posts/reels/articles etc.(and it is saving your authenticity and giving you a chance to build your meaningful digital legacy)
Nitin Joshi
@sergei_turkov love this website😍, very intractive, you don't have any trial plan or free plan?
Ajinkya Bhat | Notion X Startups
Notion AI πŸ‘€I overuse it and get time restricted! Load of use cases for content creation and even financial projections, all built into StartOS
Jake Harrison
I am using Opus, a great tool help me make shorts and let me post it on tiktok!
Paul Dhaliwal
@jakeharr Hmm Opus? I never heard about this. New to me. I will definitely use this.
David
Qr Diffusion, Chatgpt, bard
Jacky
Although I mainly use ChatGPT for work, I also use a bit of New Bing, because the data from the past two years needs to be added to ChatGPT through search in order to answer questions. Additionally, when reading some PDFs, I use our own product, DocuSpeed! 😎
Nitin Joshi
@qizhuan DocuSpeed Cool. so we can only ready PDF?
Jacky
@nitin_joshi Yes, at the moment we only support PDF, especially when it comes to reading long documents, it's pretty handy.
Shivangi Awasthi
ChatGPT + Bard for the win. :)
Nitin Joshi
@shivangiawasthi es! Yes! ChatGPT has revolutionized the internet industry, just like Jio did in 2014. πŸ˜€ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜„
Neha
I am using Chatgpt, Bard, Yourgpt
Shibbir Ahmad
Aria is good enough, I checked it recently.