SEO-How My Google Search Console Spiked 📈

Eli B
0 replies
It has been hard trying to figure out the best ways to index my website pages on search engines. I’ve faced many validation failures on Google Search Console and spent a lot of time testing and deploying changes to get all my links indexed successfully. I have finally overcome these challenges and seen a big spike in my Google Search Console metrics. I recently launched PagePalooza.com, a platform designed for creating and owning your SaaS MVP project. With PagePalooza, you can generate your project, incorporate pre-built extensions, and request quotes for custom features and integrations from software engineers. You pay a one-time fee for each custom request and can gradually develop it over time. Here are the steps I have taken to get top spot! My strategy for PagePalooza is to initially grow it organically, focusing on building a unique identity and a small community before investing in advertisements. To achieve this, I’ve dedicated significant effort to SEO, aiming to at least secure the top spot on Google for the keyword “PagePalooza” to direct traffic to my homepage. 1. Competitive Analysis Research the SEO strategies of competitors or related platforms like Bubble, WIX, and Squarespace. Analyze their keyword usage, content structure, backlinks, and meta tags. 2. Keyword Strategy Incorporate keywords similar to those used by competitors to capitalize on existing search traffic. For example, I used titles like “Best Website Builder — PagePalooza” because multiple competitors used this format to attract users searching for website builders. 3. Technical SEO Many founders tend to focus more on content and keywords than on the technical aspects of SEO. It is crucial to ensure your website is fast, mobile-friendly, and free of technical issues that could affect its ranking. This includes optimizing site speed, ensuring responsive design, and regularly checking for and fixing any technical errors. 4. Medium, Reddit, Quora Post on these platforms and answer high-ranking questions. For example, search Google for “Best Website Builder,” and you’ll often find links from Medium, Reddit, and Quora. Comment on these posts or create a post titled similarly to drive traffic and build visibility. You need to be smart with posting and commenting to avoid spamming. Answer thoughtfully and introduce yourself if needed. This approach not only boosts your SEO through backlinks but also establishes your brand as a credible and helpful resource in your industry or niche. Always think that your companies name is on the line and think twice about your comment or article before posting it. 5. Monitor Analytics for Continuous Improvement: Use analytic tools like Google Analytics and Google Search Console to monitor your websites performance. Track metrics such as organic traffic, bounce rates, and conversion rates. Identify which pages are performing well and which ones need improvement. Regularly analyze this data to refine your SEO strategies, optimize underperforming content, and enhance user experience. This data-driven approach ensures you stay ahead of the competition and you are continuously improving your websites visibility and performance. I started working seriously on PagePalooza’s SEO about 3–4 months ago, and the results have been promising. In the past 28 days, I’ve managed to generate over 100 clicks. What are your numbers? 😊 Share your numbers and your strategies in the comments!
🤔
No comments yet be the first to help