Outlook or Gmail?

Nico Muoio
11 replies
I can't live without Outlook, mostly because of the calendar. But am curious what everyone else prefers? If not Outlook or Gmail, what do you use?

Replies

David J. Kim
A lot of great tools (like Superhuman) rely on Gmail. Google suite I'd say is also really good.
Nico Muoio
@between_team Do you use superhuman? I've heard great things.
Tedel
I use the old POP protocol. Gmail and Outlook both have privacy issues, so I use them as little as I can.
Rodney Kuhn
@richw I just spotted your message. Our company is launching a new way of managing your Gmail! I would love you to take it for a spin. You can check it out here https://www.producthunt.com/post...
Rich Watson
@rodneykuhn i dropped an upvote & comment, checking it out right now- thanks! I launched last would but would still appreciate the support if you haven't already producthunt.com/posts/trade-hub-the-social-trading-app
Divya
Gmail always. It is so convenient and plus it is getting better every day. Almost has everything you will ever need
Svitlana Palamarchuk
Hi Nico, I noticed that you mentioned you can't live without Outlook, mainly because of the calendar feature. I find it interesting because some people have a different opinion about Outlook. Could you please share more about why you prefer Outlook over other email services like Gmail? Are there any specific features or aspects of Outlook that you find particularly useful or convenient? I'm curious to learn more about your perspective. Thanks!