• Subscribe
  • Marketing for Indie Hackers

Juliette BEGUE
    2 replies
    We are lauching a new offer for Indie Hackers and I'm looking for advice to target them. We are a solution to send emails and SMS. The offer is cheaper so they can use the solution for their first users and validated. We also developed specific features for them. My question is : How do you reach them ? I'd love to think that they are on Linkedin, but are they ? I've heard of Hacker news. Any advice to use it ?

Replies

Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    Indie Hackers can be a tricky group to target as they often rely on niche communities and word-of-mouth rather than mainstream platforms like LinkedIn. That said, here are some strategies to help you reach them effectively: Twitter: Many Indie Hackers are active on Twitter, where they share progress, tools, and resources. Follow popular Indie Hacker accounts, engage with them, and post threads about how your service can solve problems for first-time users. Subreddits: Communities like r/Entrepreneur, r/SaaS, and r/IndieHackers can be great places to connect, but as with Hacker News, avoid overt sales.
    Juliette BEGUE
    @bilalasif Thank you for your answer. I didn't think about Reddit even if I actually use it personnally. Sounds interesting