Knowledge (data) is key. Do you analyze your content perfomance? How?

Elena Tairova
14 replies
What tools & strategies do you way to analyze the performance of your creative assets? Please share your tips and tricks :)

Replies

Business Marketing with Nika
Depending on the platform. But on IG, I track those stats in a separate tab that IG has and compare figures in time + watch benchmarks. Also, run A/B testing of various creatives (copy and images).
Elena Tairova
@busmark_w_nika a sound approach! But do you compare perfomance between different platforms use? Let's say, IG, vs. Twitter, for example. And if you use 3-4 of them that's where things might get really tricky
Business Marketing with Nika
@eltairovy I try to customize content to each platform so the variables (attributes) are kind of different. So you would work with a little bit different inputs. Which is not very easy to compare.
Nitin Joshi
to rank on Google it is really necessary to analysis your search console data and analytics data. analysing traffic coming from engagement rate, country specific content or location related content. lots of things to study
Elena Tairova
@nitin_joshi Yes, Google has excellent analytic tools, and using them to their full potential is an art in itself.
Gurkaran Singh
Analyzing content performance is crucial for optimization! From tracking metrics like engagement rates to utilizing A/B testing, there are endless strategies to explore. Remember, data doesn't lie - it's the key to unlocking the potential of your creative assets! 🔍📊 #DataDrivenDecisions
Elena Tairova
@stain thanks, that what I was thinking as well. My team is building something that alows you to track all the views and shares for images & videos across different platforms, as long you share them with a link (works perfectly well for any platform supporting Open Graph). But this still won't solve it for tracking comment/discussion engagement, so I was wondering if someone though of a tool for that 🤔
Elena Tairova
@steventey @stain thanks! Yes, dub.co is pretty cool, I've used them already. Will keep an eye on Grimo as well
Aris Nakos
I run A/B tests on Posthog and it's helpful in showing preference over time.