If you work remotely, this upcoming launch is for you! ☕️

Marvin Mändle
30 replies
We are almost ready to launch our Coffee-Breaks here on Product Hunt. In the meantime it's the 5th generation of our matching algorithm and we are super excited to finally present the result to the Product Hunt community. https://www.producthunt.com/prod...

Replies

Elezah Adam
Yes I work remotely, let me check what you have shared
Cedrik Esnemez
Nice! I am also following you right now. I wish you good luck for launch 🥳
Viola Schoell
I'm so excited and can't wait to launch! :)
Joep van den Bogaert
Happy to support you guys!
Sahil🎧⚛️
hey! seems interesting and yeah I do work remotely good luck for your launch :)
PRIYANKA MANDAL
Exciting news, Marvin, Your Coffee-Breaks launch sounds like a fantastic addition to Product Hunt. Can't wait to see the result of your hard work and the 5th generation of your matching algorithm.
ᗰᗩ᙭ ᒍ.
Might have to move my team on there! Clicked notify button!🚀
ᗰᗩ᙭ ᒍ.
@marvin_maendle Oh wow that sounds intriguing 😮‍💨 So would it replace slack?
Marvin Mändle
@maxjacobs No it won't, it's a Slack app to strengthen the relationships between colleagues on a really interactive way.
Zoya Shah
Attention remote workers! Don't miss the upcoming launch exclusively available through Carrefour offers. Explore a new initiative tailored for remote professionals, designed to enhance your work-from-home experience. Just as Carrefour offers diverse products and services, this launch promises innovative solutions to optimize your remote work setup. Stay ahead of the curve and elevate your productivity and comfort while working remotely. Access this exclusive opportunity now and revolutionize your remote work routine!
Fei C.
followed! I usually work from home, this may help!
Sansa Grey
Good luck, I am excited for your launch since it is really interesting.
Neel
Followed! Looking forward to know more!
Milli Sen
Notifiications on! Excited! 🔥
Bob WIlsey
Followed the launch, can't wait for the launch! I also launched Retexts today!(https://www.producthunt.com/post...)
Ebru
Hey Marvin, good luck with the launch! Count on my support :D
Gurkaran Singh
Sounds like the perfect match for remote workers needing a boost! Can't wait to see how your 5th gen matching algorithm adds that extra kick to coffee breaks. Excited to check it out!