• Subscribe
  • If you could design a new feature for LinkedIn, Instagram, or Twitter, what would it be? πŸ”₯

Bilal Asif
    8 replies
    If you ask me, I have made my vision come true by creating the persona feature in Connect Genie AI that allows you to write LinkedIn content in your unique writing style throwing robotic and generic LinkedIn content out the window. πŸ˜„ Share what new feature would you design for you fav social media app? Let's get creative. 😊

Replies

Sacha Dumay
    get all my comments grammar fixed by AI using tab. simple but super useful.
    steve logarn
    Auto-comment - Would be nice to comment in my style to all my connection's posts!
    SimonπŸ‹
    For LinkedIn - "Career Swap". Match skills to different industries. Could help folks pivot careers easier. Not sure how this would look like though :)
    Brody Slade
    @simonas_kauzonas That sounds like a great idea, Simonas! Having a versatile skillset can be super helpful for people who want to explore different industries and gain new experiences. It's all about being open to learning and growing, right?
    Brody Slade
    I've been thinking about this for a while now, and I'd love to share my idea with you! I'd love to see a feature that uses AI to connect people who might not have met otherwise. Let's call it "Spark"! Spark would use natural language processing to figure out what you're interested in and what you're good at, based on your posts, comments, and engagement. Then, it would suggest people who share similar interests, but with different perspectives and experiences. For example, if I'm a startup founder looking for advice on fundraising, Spark might connect me with a seasoned investor who's written about it on LinkedIn, or an entrepreneur who's recently raised a successful round on Instagram. The goal is to have more in-depth and meaningful conversations than just a simple "like" or comment. So, what features or tools have you used to make meaningful connections with others on social media? What were some of the most successful outcomes you've seen?