• Subscribe
  • I'm Fisayo, a 23-year-old accountant and on the road to making at least $10k per month.

Fisayo Ajisafe
    3 replies
    I joined Product Hunt on the 21st of May 2024, but I realised I had not yet properly introduced myself. My full name is Fisayo Ajisafe. I currently work as an accountant and will later pivot to financial analytics and investment management. I'm all about increasing my income so I can eventually be financially free. That's why I set a goal to make at least $10k per month. I plan to achieve this goal by being a digital creator (of spreadsheets and Notion templates) and starting freelancing, all in addition to my corporate job. Then, I plan to use part of my income to grow a diverse investment portfolio to build wealth and retire with peace of mind. I am also a firm believer in continuous improvement, so I ensure I become at least 1% better every day. My hobbies are reading, listening to music and podcasts, taking walks, and watching YouTube videos. I'm excited to be in the community, where I want to add value and solve people's problems with my Notion and Spreadsheet templates!

Replies

I'm glad to hear about your goal and ambition! Contentify AI can help you streamline your content creation process, saving you time and effort so you can focus on growing your accounting business. With our AI-powered agents, you can easily generate engaging visuals, captions, and blog posts to enhance your online presence and attract potential clients. Give Contentify a try and see how it can help you reach your $10k per month goal! Problem: Struggling to consistently produce high-quality content to showcase your accounting expertise and attract new clients. Solution: Contentify AI can automate the creation and publication of content across your social media platforms, blog, and website, ensuring a strong online presence and attracting potential clients to your accounting services. Try Contentify AI for Free here: just look up Contentify AI
    Ashik Hameed
    Welcome to the community, @productive_ruth ! Your goals and dedication are truly inspiring. Best of luck on your journey to financial freedom and in your ventures as a digital creator. Looking forward to seeing the value you bring with your Notion and Spreadsheet templates!
    Gurkaran Singh
    Hey Fisayo! Your journey to financial freedom and Excel wizardry is like a thrilling spreadsheet formula waiting to be calculated - can't wait to see those digits add up to success! Have you ever thought about turning your data prowess into a podcast? Imagine the title: "The Profitable Pivot Show with Fisayo"!