• Subscribe
  • How to make sure the profiles you visit are Legit

Thane Rivers
    8 replies
    I registered with a scam broker and was tricked into putting in money, they also attempted to take money from my card without my consent. I had to hire a professional broker, to help me recover my money, I think she is one of the best account manager when it comes to trade, invest as much as you can with her you'll be glad. https://t.me/Sarahjefferyfxtrader

Replies

thina samin
    Verify the profile's age and activity. 🥰
    jack martin
    Always important to double-check the legitimacy of profiles and services before committing to anything. Scams are getting more sophisticated these days you can by the Manga, I hope it will be so helpful for you.
    Number of followers, community activity.
    Sheldon Grizzard
    Check for inconsistencies in the profile information. 🙂🙂
    Robert K Simpson
    Look for common red flags, like excessive compliments or requests for personal information. 🙂🙂
    mono lim
    Reverse image search profile photos. 😍😍
    mike hasil
    Look for inconsistencies in the profile information. For example, if someone claims to be a traveler but their photos show them in the same location, it might be suspicious. 🙂
    maikel vvon
    If the pofile includes links to social media accounts, visit them to see if they match the information provided on the dating site. Be cautious of profiles with limited or no social media presence. 🙂🙂