How Important Is Analytics in Your Content Strategy? πŸ“Šβœ¨

Andreas Sohns
20 replies
Analytics Can make or break content strategy. How important are they to you? Gleans provides detailed insights to help you understand your audience and optimize your approach.

Replies

Arthur Leclercq
Well, it is quite important to measure the success of your content strategy, Cpc (cost per click, but also cost per conversion) as well as the click and conversion rate.
Chemical Bull
Analytics are crucial in content strategy for measuring performance, audience engagement, and optimizing content for better reach and impact. https://www.chemicalbull.com/pro...
Daniel Burns
Analytics are highly important for tracking as they help us create a targeted, effective, and adaptive content strategy to meet our audience's needs.
Elaine Lu
Analytics is crucial in content strategy as it provides insights into audience behavior and content performance. By leveraging data, you can refine your strategy to better meet your goals and audience needs.
Salim Lunat
Launching soon!
Analytics are crucial in content strategy for measuring performance, audience engagement, and optimizing content for better reach and impact.
Yogesh Joshi
As important as a compass is for a sailor, without analytics, you're surely headed for a wreck!
Mark Houghton
Analytics can be great, but often people forget to actually *use* the data to inform their content strategy, or they get bogged down in vanity metrics Spending some time beforehand thinking about what I'd like to achieve makes a big difference when I then go on to look at the analytics
Deluar Hosain
Super important. If you measure your impressions and clicks you are gonna roar on the rest.
Artem Konovalov πŸ’Ž
They're like a GPS for content strategy, guiding us to what resonates. But it's all about balance - data + creativity = content magic How do you blend numbers with intuition in your approach?
Jacob
Analytics are the backbone of my content strategy. They provide actionable data that drives all my decisions.
Michael Pell
Vital, but it's also important to do not overdo them and stop make your own decisions/trust your guts/hypothesize and test
Nsikan Dickson
Yes, I have to understand what my customer want and I have to walk toward that for me to achieve my goal
Kehui Guo
Super important! Analytics are crucial when measuring the success of each campaign so i can adjust the content or strategy accordingly!
Aruna Neervannan
As a channel, content takes more time to deliver than, say, ads or email. And the longer a channel is like that, the more important the depth of your analytics become. I'd say that in case of ads or email, your analytics' strength should be in dealing with the number of experimentations i.e. quantity. In content, SEO and the like, your analytics should be very deep i.e. depth of insights into the same strategy rather than comparing many strategies. Quantity vs quality.
Moaz Ahmad
Launching soon!
They tell us quite a lot about which posts are getting engagement, so we can focus on creating more like those.
Pratheek Adi
They guide my decisions and ensure I'm delivering value to my audience effectively.
Business Marketing with Nika
It depends on the content but in video (from the view of "YouTubeer") – I need to know – geography cause I need a relevant audience + where did came from (source), watch time (what times were crucial – when the audience lost attention and on the other hand, which moments / scenes make that peaks). So these are quite relevant for me because I know what I should do more/less. :)
Debra Williams
Without analytics, I'd be guessing what content to produce next. They’re vital for informed decisions.
Analytics are pivotal in my content strategy, guiding me to optimize content based on audience behavior and performance insights, ensuring relevance and engagement.