Hi newcomer here! Any tips to build a good network here?

Nafeel Jalaldeen
25 replies
I would like to connect with you, and any tips or things you think it's better to know about PH are greatly welcomed! Happy to connect on socials and support your products.

Replies

Deniz Savkay
I'm also new and I guess being genuine and not acting like an automated bot results in slowly growing a network day by day.
Hjalte Niehorster
Add valuable feedback and contributions. Think of what you want to get and provide the same back.
Henry Habib
Welcome to Product Hunt! Engage with the community and share your insights. I'd be happy to connect.
Carlos Aponte
A newbie myself, my approach so far has been to check the new discussion and then the popular ones, given a chance to small accounts that might have something interesting to say. Also, I try to keep it honest and engage only with products that really catch my eye, be it because they are cool or because I would use them. I just see too many topics and products that might be cool, but are of 0 interest to me.
Igor Lysenko
Hello, welcome to PH! To build a community around yourself or your product, just communicate with people and add everyone on LinkedIn, they won’t mind if there is a contact for help during the launch.
Swayam
Engage with the community, add valuable feedbacks, and most of all stay consistent
Bob WIlsey
Welcome! Building a good network in any community, including here, involves a mix of engagement, authenticity, and contribution.
Viola Schoell
Welcome to Product Hunt! I'm new here as well, but I wanted to share some tips based on my experience so far. Firstly, focus on building a robust community around your product. Offer support to others and connect with them through social media channels. I'd love to connect with you, so feel free to reach out!
Vincent Xu
Welcome to the community, Nafeel! A great way to build a network here is to actively engage with discussions that interest you and contribute valuable insights or feedback.
Aaron
Engage with others. It's a very helpful community. Also, browse the new products, try some of those, leave your feedback.