Have you worked with Instagram Influencers to promote your SaaS product? How did it go?

Lakshya Singh
18 replies
Have you ever promoted your product on an Instagram page? Was it fruitful? What tricks did you use to optimize the results?

Replies

Tanya Sharath
Yes, we partnered with a few influencers. It was a great way to reach our target audience
Lakshya Singh
@tanya_sharath Can you share the list of those influencers with me? Let's connect on Linkedin - https://www.linkedin.com/in/laks...
Salar Davari
I've been meaning to do that but not yet. hope I get some insights here.
Debra Salt
I collaborated with a few micro-influencers on Instagram for our SaaS product launch.
Lakshya Singh
@debra_salt Did it help you to get more traction on PH? What kind of influencers did you target?
Debra Hetrick
Working with Instagram influencers was a good move. It helped us tap into new audiences and boosted our user acquisition.
Jackson Oscar
Yes, we used Instagram influencers to promote our SaaS.
Zack Nick
Collaborating with influencers on Instagram was effective.
Parker Oliver
We partnered with influencers for our SaaS product launch, and it was successful
Lakshya Singh
@parker_oliver can you please share the contact of those creators?
Tywin Del
Using Instagram influencers for promotion worked well for us
DEREDITA
Yeah, I’ve teamed up with a few Instagram influencers for my SaaS product before. One campaign did really well and brought in some solid leads, but another one didn’t get much traction at all. I found that influencers who actually used and liked similar services were way more effective. Setting clear goals and keeping track of everything made a big difference too.
Ulysse Renaud
Influencers aren't the right fit for us. While influencer marketing works for some SaaS products, we opted for a different approach. We found content marketing and community building on social media platforms like LinkedIn to be more effective in reaching our target audience
Henry Sanchez
Considering influencer marketing for SaaS. Haven't tried it yet, but influencer marketing on Instagram seems like a promising strategy for SaaS products. We're currently researching relevant influencers and crafting a targeted campaign to test the waters.
Gaspard Dupuich
Mixed results with influencers. We tried influencer marketing on Instagram, and it had some success in terms of brand awareness. However, driving actual conversions to our SaaS product proved more challenging. We might need to refine our influencer selection or campaign strategy.
Ethan Young
Influencer marketing was a win for us! Partnering with Instagram influencers in our niche helped us reach a wider audience and generate qualified leads. The key was finding creators with a genuine fit for our product and audience.
Gurkaran Singh
Working with Instagram influencers to promote our SaaS product was like adding rocket fuel to a startup – explosive results! Tweaking the content to fit each influencer's style made all the difference. How about you, any Insta-success stories to share?