Have you ever made a YouTube video?

Yuki
15 replies
What was it about? Would you ever consider being a full time or part time YouTuber, and if not why? Or if you have a channel please share!

Replies

Business Marketing with Nika
I have done several videos + this is not my very first channel (see below). And the first video I did (not public anymore) was about exercising! :D To be a YouTuber can take extremely a lot of energy, and time โ€“ just only take all those conditions you need to meet to be monetized and you need to have a very strong community on this channel to get sponsors. Once, it can be a good side income but it will be harder to succeed in the flood of other videos from other creators. So for me now, it is like an addition to creating a community. https://www.youtube.com/@busines...
@businessmarketingwithnika @busines @yukioyama thank you! :) Feel free to share your channel. :D wanna have a look who you used to be :D
Yuki
@businessmarketingwithnika @busines @busmark_w_nika Awesome channel! Subscribed. And agreed regarding how time consuming/energy intensive it is... i had a channel going in college but burned out myself for that exact reason. Anyways, great to see you putting out content and cool to see some PHers like Sandra ฤajic on!
Yuki
@businessmarketingwithnika @busines @busmark_w_nika I would but Iโ€™ve taken all the videos down for personal reasons :/ maybe one day ill bring em back tho!
@businessmarketingwithnika @busines @yukioyama okay, anytime you will be back, than slap me so I can watch the work :)
Jerry Twin
We tried to start daily vlogging, but could not do it persistently. Eventually gave up on it.
Yuki
@jerry_twin What made you give up on it? And what were you hoping to accomplish w YouTube?
JD Worcester
Created a couple for my first company (streetwear brand) but gave up after. I would consider becoming a full time YouTuber one day if I had a good friend to do it with.
Yuki
@jd_worcester Super cool. Was your angle to make a channel specifically for the brand? Or to make tangential channels that plugged the brand. What would you make it on?
JD Worcester
@yukioyama Not sure tbh lol it would be great if I could just be an industry plant like Bobbi.
Yurii Holovanov
YouTube is very easy to use, but very hard to master. We always imagine being a YouTuber is awesome, but the streamer gold rush is over ๐Ÿ’€ You need to run a channel like a real job to actually live of it. And with that, it can lose all the allure of being such a good idea to monetize your hobby. I mean, it is still possible, of course, but the chances of growing out of a little dedicated community are much lower nowadays ๐Ÿ™„ Maybe I'm overly pessimistic about it, but that's how I see it at the moment.
Yuki
@yurii_holovanov definitely think the market's gotten competitive, but I also think the demand is increasing! younger generations continue to use youtube, and public interest changes over time so i think there's always new gaps to be filled in the attention market
Zion Huang
I made myself a real-time talking head lol:
Yuki
@zion_huang Wow that is so sick!!! ๐Ÿคฏ i wonder if this becomes the norm in a couple years
Marienelle Cano
YES it's about the chess game app project , it needs a demonstration so I made a video about it and posted on youtube