Early Bird or Night Owl: Which One Are You?

Samar Ali
42 replies
Many individuals working in the fields of software development and marketing are often associated with being night owls, preferring not to be disturbed until 11 am. Conversely, some professionals find their peak efficiency in the early morning hours. What about your own daily rhythm? Let's delve into the preferences of the Product Hunt community!

Replies

Darya Antonyuk
It really depends! I usually try to hit the sack early and get up early as well, but sometimes my schedule gets too mixed up and I stay up reaaaaally late and get up late as well. I think it's mostly the question of your habits)
Annitah
It depends on the task I am currently working on πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ
Night Owl for sure! Early birds may catch the worm (as the saying goes), but late-night birds catch everything else πŸ˜‚
Night owl! Easier to cut the daytime noise and distractions.
Xavier JJ
My brain is only active at night. So i have no choice but to be a night owl!
Jake Harrison
Early bird! Daily exercise will help you wake up early
Artyom Ananov | Smart Solutions AI
Night owl most of the time. But sometimes it depends, agree with @darya_antonyuk
Romio
Any hours between this. 9AM to 1AM
Erick Philbert
I'm both of them ... 😊
Jao Japitana
Completely depends on what I did the day before and what I need to do the next day 😁
Tegan Bradleys
I'm a creature of the night and come alive after dark. πŸ˜‚
Yavuz Tunc Emran
Adapting to both. Early bird for strategic planning, night owl for coding and innovation. Balancing both is key.
Anthony Latona
I'm usually more of a night owl but I'm striving to become more of a morning person β˜€οΈ
Masim beast
I love the buzz of the city at night and the feeling of being awake when everyone else is sleeping.
AmazingSylvia
night owl that's what I am in bkk for vacation but still online lol
Mohammad Elzahaby
i always wake up about 5 in the morning without any alarm. I guess that is my bio-clock
Jaya Krishnan
Night owl, The sun makes me feel weak.