• Subscribe
  • Does anyone have a tool they use to scrape and find Instagram User data/profiles and also TikTok?

Apostolos Toptsis
    10 replies
    Looking for a tool to scrape user profiles, business profiles, and profiles from TikTok and Instagram.

Replies

Milli Sen
    I need this too. Partner Up, Swipe Magic.xyz, Lets DM, Phantom Buster are a few tools I've tried. You can search in PH product launches.
    Aksara Kahfi
    I don't, but why collect them?
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    I don't think there exist good options. I once tried it manually but it's difficult because it requires proxies change and all.
    Hongyuan Cao
    Nice Question!
    Olivia Jane Peterson
    Phantombuster is a great tool for scraping Instagram and TikTok user data and profiles. It's easy to set up and can extract a ton of valuable info like follower counts, engagement rates, contact details and more. Definitely worth checking out if you need to collect social media data at scale.
    Anthony Harris
    Phantombuster is a great tool for scraping Instagram and TikTok user data and profiles. It has pre-built automation templates for common scraping tasks on those platforms. You can extract user info, posts, followers, etc. Pretty powerful for lead generation and market research if used responsibly.