Do you listen to music while you work? What do you listen to?

Alec Nguyen
42 replies

Replies

Zoe Stetsenko
I can't work without music! I like to listen to Sia and Imagine dragons most of all, although they are not my favorite artists, but their music is quite dynamic and suits me perfectly for the background.
Daniel Zaitzow
Primarily deep house with no lyrics
Neel Patel
Without lyrics. House music works for me. I go with lofi music sometimes.
Anusua Seal
Yes I feel active if I listen to motivational music while working.
carlos afonso
Depends on the work being done.
Johnny Dacus
Yeah , relaxing music !
Elena Tsemirava
@johnny_dacus Aren't you starting to fall asleep listening to it?
Sara jalildokhti
whatever is streaming online! from rock to metall!
Maksym Astakhov
Com Truise and other synthwave music with no lyrics
I sometimes listen but on the launch day I go with Calibre :)
Chris Watson
Yes! Nobody can work for straight 8 hours without any form of entertainment. So, yeah, music is kinda important for my productivity!
Sanuj Bansal
Upbeat music while doing any boring task where attention is not needed. Soft Lofi when doing long tasks which needs a bit of concentration. And no music when absolute focus is needed
Philipp Shay
Yes, different genres, often hip-hop)
Artyom Sviridov
All the time, actually. Usually it's synthwave/vaporwave.
Julien Ergan
It depends, sometimes it helps to get me focused. In that case ill keep listening until i feel it hinders my focus. Most days I dont listen, but still enjoy having my headset on…the placebo effect i guess 😆
Andrey Bozhjev
Why hasn't anyone responded that there is singing while working? I sometimes not only listen to music, but also tap the beat or even sing it myself
Judith Amarachi 💙
Wow! @andrey_bozhjev I listen to white noise and instrumentals. How do you manage to stay focused with the singing?
Andrey Bozhjev
@judith_amarachi_ As a rule, the tasks during which I sing can be automated - they do not require a strong mental load
Nastassia
@andrey_bozhjev singing, right! that's why I don't listen to music while I work
Ivan Dudin
Oh yes! Just got new speakers in the office today: improved quality. We've been listening music to it all day in the background. We have a Norah Jones concert recording on our playlist right now.
Judith Amarachi 💙
I love music. I mostly listen to white noise or instrumentals whenever I'm doing work that requires a high level of focus and thinking.
Relja Denic
Sometimes, techno, chill and metal sometimes hahahah
Igor Lysenko
Mostly I listen to movies in the background, but sometimes I can listen to what I listened to in my youth and get nostalgic.