Do you follow any quick routine just before starting work for the day?

Binal Gajjar
27 replies

Replies

Diana Jenner
I always prioritize the work and it helps me finish my job quickly. Kerala travel agency
Bakemono Fra
Yes, 5 minutes deep breathing to achieve the right focus to start the day. It might sound silly, but it works very well for me :)
Shaur ul Asar
Yes, I like to play a round of golf at dawn to clear my mind and get some exercise before diving into work. It's a great way to start the day off on the right foot :)
Ashrey Ignise R
Cold shower and a 5mins walk in nature, followed by a hot breakfast! It doesn't get any better than this for me :p
LisaKim
Not a quick routine but I wake up at 5AM to go to the gym -> sauna -> hot bath before I go to work and it really helps with productivity :)
Ksusha
breakfast, coffee and reading
Amit Kushwaha
I don't have a routine of an elite, this is for me: - I watch the highlights of last-day football games - I avoid using any app (except WhatsApp) - Breakfast bowl + Coffee And then I join my standup
Darcey Turner
When I need to get my mind and body ready for the day ahead, I play a round of golf first thing in the morning.
Наталія воскрєбєнцева
drink a cup of McCoffee, play a relaxed game of logic and get to work
Richard Gao
Eating breakfast of course! Though I usually begin with tweeting or posting on social media to promote evoke-app.com
Hossein Yazdi
I'll often check my social feeds first for any important emails, notifications, or other updates. Sometimes, I may also check my website stats from the Google search console.
Bart Drijver
Cold showers and a quick workout! Cold showers really energize you during the day.
Josh (Gagan) Gulati
Yoga and short walk to think over things - reflect Make a to-do list for the day - prioritise Talk to co-founder and team members - motivate Ready to go✅
BiglySales
To start of the day its too important the morning matcha and a good exercise routine!
Bren Kinfa 💎 SaaS Gems
Meditation and a healthy breakfast. :)
Kyra Aylsworth
Coffee, AG1, 30 mins of movement (ideally outside) and breakfast before I start my workday!
Carter Michael
Nothing crazy. Just the basic morning stuff and I'm out the door.
Heleana Grace
I usually check e-mails that came in from clients and reply to chat messages from my team while sipping either coffee or tea. A warm drink calms my mind and I can ease into the work day effortlessly.
Lucia Urcuyo
Not really a quick routine, but I exercise every day before work. I do a 5 am boxing class, it involves a lot of cardio which wakes me up and gets me ready for a long day of work.
Karthik
I usually spend the night before writing out the plan for next day broken roughly into dawn, morning, afternoon... (rough buckets). Helps me move more efficiently into doing things