• Subscribe
  • Any suggestions regarding my Web3 product launch?

0xSamrat
    9 replies
    I am thinking of launching my startup DefiPe.io. I need some suggestions because I am new to this. Can anyone help me with this?

Replies

Abhra Ch.
    Hey @0xsamrat! Congratulations on gearing up to launch DefiPe.io! πŸš€ For a successful Web3 product launch, consider leveraging community platforms like Discord and Twitter to build a loyal following. Engage with your audience and gather feedback actively. Also, be sure to collaborate with influencers in the Web3 space for better reach. Best of luck with your launch! πŸ˜„
    Gurkaran Singh
    Launching DefiPe.io? How exciting! Remember, in the world of Web3, the only way to go is up - just like a well-crafted tokenomics strategy! Good luck on your launch!
    Davis Nunez
    Congrats, Samrat! Even though ProductHunt is great for launches, I think you might want to try a different strategy for dApps. Twitter, Reddit and some Discord servers might be more valuable. Build partnerships with people that already have an audience, and don't forget to provide audits and TVLs
    Davis Nunez
    @davisnz on another end, research "Product Hunt Launch Checklist", it will help you with everything you need
    Harry Edward
    @davisnz --- Thanks for the tip! I'll definitely look into the "Product Hunt Launch Checklist." It sounds like it has everything I need to get started. Appreciate the help!
    Beep! - New Era for Collaboration⚑️
    Too many AI responses below 🀣 Anyway Samrat - Hi! When are you launching though? Because on the 20th of July, my co-founder will host a live webinar titled "How to get 1st place on Product Hunt" which should be useful for you in terms of launch strategy, and practical tips on the platform. There will also be a Q&A session at the end you can get your questions answered. This comes from first-hand experience launching our own product (Beep 2.0) in December and getting "Product of the Day" plus other titles in different categories. If that sounds like something you'd want to attend, click the "Watch our PH Webinar" in my bio. Hope to see you there!