100 days streak πŸ”₯ LETS GOOOOO πŸ¦…πŸ¦…πŸ¦…πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†

Boris Markarian
37 replies
Time flies so fast! I'd like to say thank you to all PH members, to all my new friends AND colleagues for supporting me along the way! This community is a real gem for startup industry! πŸ’Ž It's a small victory on the path to big results. πŸ† WE MOVE ON πŸ₯Š Feel free to connect me on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/bori... Best, BorisMoris

Replies

Ilia
Mission passed! Respect +
Julia Zakharova
I see the goal, I don't see the barriers!)
Jeremiah Omueti
Congrats @boris_moris44 this is consistency!!! πŸ’ͺ🏾
Alexander Grossman
Legend! Congratulations πŸŽ‰
Marina Guzey
@boris_moris44 Great! Congratulations!!!!
Zenda
Congrats!πŸŽ‰Big milestone!
Ermina Pezerović
Wow, congrats. It takes a lot of dedication.
My3 Murthy
Look at you go!! πŸ”₯ Congratulations! Any learnings from these 100 days you would like to share? What was the one unexpected thing that happened during these 100 days on PH? How did the journey help & surprise you?
Boris Markarian
@my3_murthy The best learning is that REAL community can change everything, but it takes time to build it. I didn't expect, but I've found some real good friends here!
Daniel S
Here is to another 100. If before 100 days was 100%, now another 100 is just 50%, so should be easier :)
Sarah Mooney
Damnnnnnn, so jealous! Legendary.
Maryna Kotenko
My congratulations!!
Business Marketing with Nika
Great milestone. Continue with keeping your streak! :)
Viktor Fidler
Keep up the good work
Sarah Mooney
I can't wait to get to 100 days! Massive kudos for reaching a 3 digit number!
Valeria Vargina
Amazing job, Boris. Congratulations!
Jerryton
Launching soon!
Consistency πŸ”₯
Gurkaran Singh
That's a fantastic achievement, BorisMoris! 100 days streak is no small feat - it's like debugging a complex code without a single error. Keep rocking those milestones!
Boris Markarian
@thestarkster Thanks Gurkaran, it's true, you just need a lot of patience, but for me it was also a pleasure!
Ilya Shakirov
Woow cool πŸ’ͺ🏾πŸ’ͺ🏾πŸ’ͺ🏾