• Subscribe
  • What's your favorite app for boosting productivity?

Ernest Wolfe
    18 replies

Replies

Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    I rely a lot on classic Notes app.
    Farwa Abbas
    Slack is essential for team communication. It helps me stay connected and keep conversations organized.
    Luka Brzin
    kickmyass.io I made it together with a team of 2 developers. It's an AI-powered virtual boss that tracks your tasks from Todoist and sends you messages through Whatsapp ensuring you stay on top of everything and don't miss a thing. It definitely scratches my own itch, because I tend to procrastinate a lot in my day to day life. Here is the link fi you want to check it out :) https://kickmyass.io/
    jusiy Waller
    My favorite app that helps me boost productivity is todoist
    Zajin dacos
    I love Google tasks app that helps me boost productivity!
    Robert Mills
    Evernote is an app that helps me boost my productivity and has many benefits so i recommended that all of you also use this app
    My3 Murthy
    Its not an app- it is limiting my screen-time on my iphone.
    Robin Prime
    I love using Todoist for keeping track of tasks. It really helps me stay organized and focused!
    Nadeem iqbal
    I find Evernote super useful for capturing ideas and organizing them. It’s a major breaker for productivity!
    Debra Salt
    For me, Notion is a gem. I use it to manage projects , track goals, and even take notes.
    balhazar
    I rely on Trello to manage my to-do lists and collaborate with my team. It makes staying on top of tasks so much easier.
    Alice
    I use Asana for managing projects and assigning tasks. It’s great for staying organized and on track.
    Loic Thirion-Lopez
    Shortcuts feature on Mac and iPhone. You can automate a lot of tasks
    Harold Gary
    I use a MacBookPro for work and a Windows desktop at home. These apps help me a lot: - Google Calendar: It’s quick and simple to organize your tasks directly into the calendar, allowing you to set reminders, create events, and manage your schedule efficiently. Syncs across devices to keep you updated on the go. - Alfred: A powerful productivity app for Mac that allows you to navigate your computer quickly. It helps you launch apps, search your files, and control your workflows with ease using keyboard shortcuts and custom commands. - iBoysoft MagicMenu : This software adds more functionalities to Mac Finder. When you right-click, you can now manage files ( create a new file, move/copy files, quick access an item, find duplicated documents, convert images etc.) - Text Expander : Save time by automating repetitive tasks. This app lets you create custom abbreviations for frequently used text, so you can type faster and avoid errors in everyday communications. - Be Focused for Mac : A Pomodoro timer that helps you manage your time and tasks by breaking your work into intervals with breaks in between. It’s perfect for staying focused and improving productivity.
    Kavya Tripathi
    Screen timer.
    Benjamin Thomas Clark
    Notion has been a game-changer for my productivity. I use it to organize all my tasks, notes, and projects in one place. The ability to link pages and databases is super powerful for connecting related info. Recently started using their AI features too which are pretty slick for generating content outlines and summaries to save time. Definitely worth checking out if you haven't yet!
    Patricia Harris
    Notion is my go-to for productivity. It's an all-in-one workspace for notes, tasks, wikis, and databases. The flexibility to organize everything my way and connect it all together is a game changer. Highly recommend checking it out if you haven't yet!