What do you think is the most important step in the sales cycle?

Burcu Zeynep Konuk
17 replies
At which stage do you put your company forward for regular customers? There may be slight differences in everyone’s method, but it would be helpful to share.

Replies

Charlotte Lucas
The most important step in the sales cycle for me is the QA.
Satish Kumar Veluri
The most important step in the sales cycle for me is the quality lead generation. Having the right audience to present your product is most essential. When I have a business ready product, that is when I go forward for regular customers.
Burcu Zeynep Konuk
@satish_kumar_veluri I also believe that a quality lead generation is the key point. So, if we start the process right, other steps will be easier. Thank you so much!
Patrick McHugh
Present your product Let's recap: you've identified a potential new customer, initiated contact, and qualified the lead. Now it's time to present what you have to offer.
Sebastian Janus - derStartupCFO
For me, building trust with customers is extremely important. When you answer the question: How to build trust in customers? You are very close to the finish line.
Software Guy (Aarvy)
@derstartupcfo Yeah, your product may be good but if the brand is not trustworthy, noone is gonna buy the product,.
Burcu Zeynep Konuk
@derstartupcfo @software_guy Definitely! After you close the sale, you have to focus on customer satisfaction. If you can't do it right, then closing the sale means nothing.
Nancy Talton
Audience is the most important part of business growth.
Giovanni Ghigliotti
In my pov: Firstly gain knowledge about your audience/customers. Secondly, to start the sales process engine. Last but not the least, build trust.
David Roberts
Now it's time to present what you have to offer. This is the most crucial stage in the sales cycle and requires the most preparation.
Arpan
Connecting with the customers.
Molan Saad
Doing Ad campaign or Lead videos outreach.