Were you successful in hitting your launch goal?

Matteo Zumpano
32 replies
Hi everyone! I am curious if you have successfully reached your goals on product hunt. It would be fascinating to hear your stories and experiences regarding your achievements on this platform.

Replies

Mohamed Hassan
We will see by the end of the day. Just launched KWHero.
Ritesh Kumar Prasad
Hey, we are launching today, yet to understand the successful launch matrix. Let's see how it goes for us.
Isaac Martin Otim
I had a great launch planned, lost track of the days and my launch went live accidentally with nothing but placeholders I had used to set it up. Noticed 2-3 hours after it launched, I was terribly unprepared. It was a gross failure πŸ˜…
Xavier JJ
@izakotim Did you manage to remove it?
Jules Essen
@izakotim What a bummer! How about after launch?
Mansi Trivedi
I'll let you know on Thursday. πŸ˜…πŸ˜Ή Your support will definitely help! πŸš€πŸ’œ
Paul Hyeunkyu Kim
What should be a product launch goal? +500 upvotes?
Viona SEQUEIRA
We're launching on 30th of November, hoping we get to our goal! good luck to you if your launching soon! will be nice to keeps supporting each other :)
Neel Patel
Let's find out tomorrow!
I upvoted YES even tho the launch did not end yet. My goal is to get 100 upvotes for Boxio, my first time launch. Help me get there amazing PH community, will ya? :') <3 Every single supporter will receive prayers and kind wishes from me. I cannot put the link here but find it from my bio!
Matteo Zumpano
@juliasuontama Good luck on your launch, I will go check it out. My team will be launching a no code website builder sometime in mid December this is our goal as well.
Launching soon!
I will find out tomorrow. Any help from good ph folks will be much appreciated :)
Shivangi Awasthi
Yes, it was full of learning and it went great!
Elen Udovichenko
Getting there! We've launched today and so far the results are amazing πŸ’™
Daniel Zaitzow
Have yet to launch yet so its unforseen but I hope the preparation to be visible in the PH ecosystem and connections I've made outside of it add some value to our launch success.
Toni
We wanted to reach the top 5 β€œproduct of the day”. It was a challenge. Mid- August we made the decision to launch on PH early October. At the time we didn’t have much to show for. All we had was a landing page where people could get a mini demo of the capabilities of the tool (online mention monitoring). In 45 days, we managed to embark people on our journey and reached #3 product of the day ! We got hundreds of people joining our waitlist and great exposure. It was tough and challenging but so satisfying in the end 😊
Mansi Trivedi
Slightly.. a bit here and there but it was a fun launch! πŸ˜‡πŸ’«