Launching first product (COLLABORATE )in 4 days - Any last-minute tips?

Balkrishna Karma
15 replies
Hello PH family, We are launching COLLABORATE in 4 days. With this extension, you can browse any website together with your peers, friends, or colleagues with high-quality video audio calls. If you want to get notified about our product, please consider clicking notify button- https://www.producthunt.com/prod... It's our first launch on PH, any tips or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Replies

Maria Gonzalez
Teaser page? If so, share the URL with your fans and include a "notify me" button to keep them updated on debut day. This will generate interest in your goods and alert your fans when it's available.
Giannis Kiokpas
have you created a teaser page? then you can send the link with the notify me button and make sure your followers get the update on launch day!
Balkrishna Karma
@ikiok Thanks for reminding me about that Giannis. Here is a link to our page - https://www.producthunt.com/prod....
Kwaku Amprako
Share the link with all of your followers on other platforms. Possibly your email list too
Balkrishna Karma
@kwaku_amprako Thanks Kwaku. We are doing it. We have been using emails, WhatsApp, and LinkedIn. Since your launch is coming soon too, Have you tried any other medium?
Anson Leung
This is such a cool idea! Will follow your teaser page! Good luck.
Link is not working for me and I would love to support you, please send it to me on LN :)
Balkrishna Karma
@sandradjajic Thank you so much, Sandra. You are amazing. I checked it was not working. You are a savior. Corrected it, and will connect with you on Linkedin soon.
@balkrishna_karma1 Happy I could help. Looking forward to supporting you :)
Naveen Sharma
Try to build a community around your product before launch. Engage with potential users on social media, forums, and other online platforms to create buzz and generate interest. You can join communities on Slack, Indiehacker and Reddit.
Kirill Sokol
Grab plenty of coffee, pizza and a good mood. And give a rock! 🤟🏻