Found any fun AI products lately?

Tim Liao
16 replies
Know any cool, fun, or interesting AI products? Share why they impressed you! even if it's just a small reason.

Replies

Emre Karayalcin
Hey Tim, Our team is currently working on a Concept to Creation AI platform called FikraHub, Key Features go by: - Crafting business tools such as SWOT Analysis, Lean Canvas, User Stories, etc. - Validating your business idea: Use AI-powered insights to validate and refine your concept. - Market your idea: Generate marketing content with ready-to-use templates. - It is also bilingual (In Arabic and English) You can use the platform right now by signing up for free: fikrahub.com Full Launch Coming Soon!
Tim Liao
@emre_karayalcin Hi Emre Glad you shared your project, your website is very informative! What I like most is that your ideas seem to be accelerating the pace of innovation in the world! Especially you guys understand why ideas die. I got some question I'm so curious! Maybe it's because my innovation agency for Chinese companies background: What kind of business team/people would your product be better suited for in your own testing so far? Or at what stage of business is it more suitable for? I also have some ideas about innovation in business that I would like to discuss with you, if you are willing and interested. As far as I know, the last thing a startup needs is an idea, the most important thing it needs is action and execution, because rapid iteration is the strength of a startup, but the business tools and the validation using AIGC (as mentioned in the website) are still just ideas for startups. Maybe it's prototyping a product, joining a group of professionals, seeing real market user feedback, etc. For an innovation department in an enterprise or an independent innovation company/innovation lab in a group, they need to have a comprehensive and sufficient analysis and forecast of "near-true assumptions" as much as possible before committing to the project in order to minimize the risk and increase the confidence. I'm also wondering if my experience here in China might be a little different from yours due to the location (you're in Arabic). Anyway, It's great to meet you guys on this topic and I've followed your instagram.
Emre Karayalcin
@timliao Hi Tim, Thank you for your response. I'm definitely happy to answer any questions you have. We could arrange a call if that works for you, as it might be easier to discuss everything more clearly. Let me know if you're interested!
Tim Liao
@emre_karayalcin yeah cool. I'm interested. maybe instagram?
Emre Karayalcin
@timliao We can possibly set up a teams/google meets call if you like?
Emre Karayalcin
@timliao Yes google meets works for me, we as a team are going on Eid vacation beginning of this week till next but I can arrange some time after we come back, I can add you on LinkedIn to keep you posted?
Tim Liao
I go first:https://ideogram.ai cuz Easy to use and delivers quick results. You can also see and remix others' creations. Very fun!
Greg Cohler
@timliao really like the look of this. I have tapped into AI for writing and am now focused also on other creative use cases. Let’s connect before my launch on June 28th
Tim Liao
@greg_cohler ok cool. I just go into your website with my phone. And seems like I should open it on Mac. I’ll try it later.
Juliia
I've just started using https://lenso.ai/ - and it is really help me with reverse image search, and so far it works really good
Tim Liao
@juliia_m I saw this during my research too! But I never knew who its target user and what product using scenarios were. The only thing I could imagine was photographers looking for beautiful shooting locations. Can you share your experience?
Juliia
@timliao I am using it for my project university research or and as well for looking for places. Once I've tried for copytights, and it worked pretty good. You should try it!