Do you listen to music while working?

Amy G. Debnam
35 replies

Replies

Sara jalildokhti
yupp! you have to see my playlist! you can find literally everything there!
Emma Watson
No i don't listen music while working.
PRIYANKA MANDAL
@emma_watson21 Respect! Silence is golden, they say, and you've mastered the art of a focused work zone. Do you find it enhances your concentration, or are you just naturally in tune with the quiet productivity vibes? πŸ€”
Ira M. Cassidy
i don't listen music while working.
Anna Jack
Yes these are very important
Richard B. Bautista
yes i listen to music while working.
Ankit Srivastava
Yeah, I do. It actually helps me focus.
William Woods
yes i listen to music while working
Kane
Launching soon!
Yes,i always listen to metal music while working. I picked up this quirky habit more than ten years ago after reading an article claiming that programmers who listen to metal have better technical skills... Looking back now, I realize it might have been a prank, considering I switched to being a product manager a few years ago, haha~~. 🀘🎧
Nick
Yes and No, my work is research and academic research so music can sometimes help, other times it would annihilate my train of thought, so its situational.
Chirag Dave
Yes, it is much helpful.
NO NO NO NO I will never forget NO NO I will never regret NO NO I WILL LIVE MY LIFE!
NicolΓ² Marchesi
Unfortunately not. I'm a big music fan, but I find it distracting when working. The best tradeoff I found was listening to the soundtrack, especially games, because they're designed to "not get in the way." I recommend "The Witcher 3" soundtrack... it's amazing!
PRIYANKA MANDAL
Absolutely! Music is my trusted co-pilot on the productivity highway. Whether I'm cruising through tasks or navigating challenges, there's always a playlist tailored to the rhythm of my work. What about you? Any favorite tunes that power up your workflow? 🎧