[ChangeLog] September 7, 2023 release notes

Jamie Sprowl
4 replies

See who’s using what

As another layer of social validation, we’ve added a section to Hubs that shows who is using that product in their tech stack.

How does it work? - It’s a preview of the full dataset for now as we gauge if this is helpful additional information - The associations are based on web technologies, and won’t necessarily show if a product is used as an internal tool - This information is automated for now without a way to manually add products in

It's v1, but let us know what you think!

Replies

Chris Messina
I spotted this today! If you align this with user Stacks, I think it could be very interesting, especially if you go one step further and use it as implicit reputation for offers in the Product Hunt Marketplace. Also, any connection to Ingredients? :)
Jamie Sprowl
@chrismessina it was a happy coincidence Ingredients launched on the same day! We're definitely working on a few ways to bring more value with the data here. :)
Toni
It can be a great addition, and a way to add “social proof” for the products launched on the platform. It can show which web products get the most traction . Great feature idea 👏🏻
Hina Shehzad
I really like this one, this will help users find the right product.