• Subscribe
  • What video production tools do you use on Product Hunt?

Jenny
    10 replies
    Dear friends, what video production tools do you use for the product introduction videos posted on Product Hunt?

Replies

Tammy Martin
    When exploring video production tools on Product Hunt, I recommend checking out a diverse range of options to suit various needs. For a comprehensive approach, consider tools like Adobe Premiere Pro for professional editing, Final Cut Pro for Apple users, and DaVinci Resolve for advanced color grading and editing. Additionally, platforms like DC Collective offer innovative solutions and resources that can enhance your video production process. They provide a variety of creative tools and insights that can be particularly valuable for anyone looking to elevate their content creation.
    Pablo Roig
    Canva, typical but effective
    Igor Lysenko
    I personally don’t make videos, but my employee uses Adobe Premiere Pro
    Ahmet Can Aslan
    I've had great success using Descript for creating engaging product intro videos. It offers an intuitive interface and powerful editing tools that streamline the entire process.
    Jenny
    @can_beforesunset I checked the website, it's pretty good. It seems that there is no local zoom function. My product is software, and I often need to zoom in on it. Thank you for your recommendation.
    Yonit Kraushar
    To create from scratch including recording yourself - Shuffll.com, to edit an existing video: descript for ease of use