• Subscribe
  • What strategies have worked best for promoting your product with a limited marketing budget?

Keshini Dabare
    15 replies
    We're currently working on promoting our new app, Trendly, a QnA-based recommendation engine that helps users extract key insights from long-form content. As a startup with a limited marketing budget, we’re curious to learn from the community's experience. What strategies have you found most effective in generating awareness and gaining users with minimal resources?

Replies

Natasha H
    Currently, I spend time each day following people I think would be interested. Anyone who follows back I send a message with a sign-up link and code for a discount. It's not a very scalable strategy but for now, it's working. It's also allowed me to get authentic user feedback and build genuine connections with users.
    Benson Gao
    Sincerely share the scenarios in which your products are used on social media
    Delilah Morris
    I use social media platforms creatively by hosting giveaways or challenges that encourage user-generated content.
    Natasha H
    @delilah_morris that's really interesting, does the giveaways or challenges work well for you? How much engagement and sign-ups do you get from it? I find it really hard to get any engagement from these
    Lucas Bennett
    I encourage my existing users to share my product with friends, and in return, they get discounts or special features.
    Livia Bennett
    I've found that engaging with online communities really helps! Joining relevant forums or social media groups related to my product made a big difference.
    Shadman Nazim
    Focusing on organic growth is key with limited resources. Leverage word-of-mouth through referral programs, engage with niche communities where your target audience is active, and utilize social media for authentic storytelling. Building genuine relationships with early adopters will amplify your reach.
    1artifactware llc
    At least you have a budget. When I had a budget I did PPC. It was the #1 source for gaining users. After that reddit but that ones a little bit more tricky
    Almas Khan
    Leveraging social media platforms has been incredibly effective for reaching our target audience without breaking the bank. 😍
    Brad Prey
    Creating high-quality content like blog posts and videos has helped us establish ourselves as experts in our field and attract organic traffic. 🥰
    James Daryl
    Offering free samples or trials has been a powerful way to generate buzz and encourage word-of-mouth marketing. 🥰🥰🥰
    Kyle Henz
    Implementing a referral program has incentivized our existing customers to spread the word about our product. 🙂
    Robert K Simpson
    Participating in industry events and conferences has been a great way to network with potential customers and partners. 🥰
    Nicholas Alexander Green
    I've had success creating short video demos showing real use cases, then posting those on TikTok, YouTube Shorts, and Instagram Reels. Got some great organic reach for free by tapping into relevant hashtags. Also been doing some micro-influencer outreach to get them to share my vids... works well if you can give them extended free trials or lifetime deals that provide value. All about showcasing your product being used by real people to solve real problems!