• Subscribe
  • What's your take on the future of virtual reality?

Abdul Rehman
    22 replies

Replies

Virtual meetings will feel more real than ever.
    Emily Willis
    Great question! Everyone has been saying for years that it's going to "take off". New VR tech launches (Facebook, Apple, Samsung etc), headset prices are coming down and then the metaverse, so now what? My issue is that I don't want to sit for long periods with that sweaty headset on my face! It's great for virtual learning and gaming but not great for relaxing. What does everyone else think?
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    I think virtual reality will go far beyond gaming. Imagine immersive learning, virtual offices, and realistic social experiences becoming the norm. Personally, I’m excited to see how it could reshape industries like education and mental health, but it’ll need to become more affordable and user-friendly to truly take off.
    Abigail Phillips
    It’s the next frontier for immersive experiences.
    Adam Roger
    VR will redefine education and training.
    Louise Penny
    Gaming will continue to lead the charge.
    Amelia Smith
    Mainstream adoption still has hurdles.
    Andrew Paul
    It’ll revolutionize how we shop online.
    Arianna Wright
    Social VR spaces will replace traditional socail media.
    Ava Bailey
    It’s key to the future of remote work.
    Benjamin Lee
    VR will drive innovation in healthcare.
    Brooklyn Campbell
    Accessibility will be the biggest challenge.
    Charlotte Richardson
    It’ll reshape how we experience entertainment.
    suresh senthil
    I hope that once meta (Facebook) stops pumping money, and tech picks up, it will mature automatically
    Konrad S.
    Until we have Matrix-like VR, I think it's use will be quite limited. AI and robotics will be much more important in the near future.
    Nastya Novichikhina
    The future of virtual reality looks promising, with advancements in immersive experiences, social interaction, and training applications. As technology improves, VR will likely become more accessible, blending seamlessly with daily life for entertainment, education, and work
    jackCheng
    I think the core lies in the breakthrough at the hardware level, how to continue to improve portability?
    Delia Potter
    It’s cool, but I feel like VR still has a long way to go. I mean, right now it’s mostly for gaming, right?
    Aslam Raza
    VR could revolutionize entertainment, education, and work, but it might also lead to social isolation. 😶😶
    Karl Mechkin
    I think it could be most productively used as a tool in technology, engineering, and medicine. Entertainment too, but in a limited scope. I don't think people would even like to move more of their lives into the digital world. That seems to be the narrative mostly pushed by corporations.