• Subscribe
  • In what aspect do you want to conquer your competition?

First, you need to know your strengths and weaknesses (and also the strengths and weaknesses of your competitors). What do you want to improve?

Replies

Marcelo Andrade Perino
    @busmark_w_nika I've always found that relentless focus on your customer is best in the long term. Competitors' shiny new features can quickly become noise, while if you're listening, responding, and addressing your core customers' pain points, you will stay ahead of the game!
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    @mandradeperino So do you have in plan to improve customer service and relationships with customers? How do you want to do that?
    Marcelo Andrade Perino
    @busmark_w_nika listening to the customer is key - feedback sessions, watch them use your product, listen to their pain points, ask for feedback via surveys, host customer interviews. These are all great tactics to understand how your product is being used and areas for improvement!
    Gabriel
    Here is what I believe @busmark_w_nika. I aim to outshine the competition through unparalleled user experience, cutting-edge innovation, and a PLAYFUL UX. I really think focusing on these areas ensures we not only meet our customer needs but will exceed them. Let's create content with joy !
    @gabriel_delattre That makes sense. When people can orient themselves on the website, they are more likely to receive the information they seek.
    Ohans Emmanuel (bestregards.me)
    @gabriel_delattre Sold. Can I try the product already? :)
    EvalsOne
    Make it easy and affordable for regular developers, but for companies as well to evaluate and optimize their GenAI apps. So basically conquer competition in providing no-code evaluations.
    Adeeb Malik
    When it comes to competition, the only thing I'll compete for is Value. Even if my product is more expensive than em', more limited than em', etc., etc. But what it does, and offers (the value) should be unparalleled. Once that is achieved, users will find excuses to buy the product (best example, Apple. Similar to low new updates on the new iPhones. But, whatever it does, even the basic stuff, is unparalleled). But hey, that's me. Would love to know your thoughts!
    @adeeb_malik but nowadays it is really difficult to differentiate. When something can be replicated, even the value is harder to create (differentiate from competition). How can it be done?
    Adeeb Malik
    @busmark_w_nika What I strongly feel is that even replication arises out of a need, be it cost, a particular feature, or the overall direction of the product. We, marketers, are not reinventing the curve, we're just stealing like artists, right? Now, coming to how we can do it literally. I start with reviews, how competitors are being perceived, where they shine, where they hesitate, where they lack, etc. Once I have that information, I have to compare it with my copy, strategies, and how my product is delivering the overall experience. Copy and amplify the pain points they address, precisely target the points they missed, and in that way you'll get markers, joining which you'll get an outline and extent of your product (which I feel is very important). Thoughts?
    @adeeb_malik you got it! We are burglars who just steal something and revert a bit. I think you have a good approach. I am still in the process of constant learning so am very grateful you shared your process :)