• Subscribe
  • How to get the first user-base for a product? Does influencer marketing works?

Keshini Dabare
    9 replies

Replies

Hussein Hashish
    i personally rely on my immediate personal network and connections. friends and family
    Hussein Hashish
    @keshini_ to give extra context on this, those friends and family members you choose to reach out to need to fit your products user persona. quick example, I'm deploying a blockchain powered loyalty mobile app, and my sister operates a out of her home vegan bakery. she needs a tool to help her engage and retain her customers and grow her business. the persona fits my target user persona, and luckily shes my sister, so I can get somewhat unbiased feedback and at the same time, achieve PMF if/when she starts using it, her consumers enjoy it, and she tells her friends about it.
    Keshini Dabare
    @hussein_hashish Hmm yeah that makes sense. Public relations is a must for innovations.
    zuhaib ashfaq
    Hey @keshini_dabare2, These days I am also going through the same journey of strategizing to get the first ever user-base of my product. - Getting a landing page with a subscription as a lead-magnet might help you grow subscribers pre-launch. - Promote landing page, product insights, behind-the-scenes, stories through social media and newsletter. - Frame product features as user's benefits. - Approach relevant people, offer a demo to get their feedback and testimonials. This can become your social proof. I would love to hear the discussion about what others have to say 🍿 Let's connect and see how we get along our journey of building our user-base ✌️
    Keshini Dabare
    @zuhaib_ashfaq Hii thanks for the tips. Share your product link here. Will check it out
    zuhaib ashfaq
    @keshini_dabare2 it is WIP. Will be launching in next year
    AmazingSylvia
    Post on social media and engage, 1v1 invites users to experience the product. I would love to hear the discussion about what others have to say too Let's connect and see how we get along our journey of building our user-base ✌️
    Keshini Dabare
    @sylvia_sheng Hii Sylvia! Thanks for the tips. Will get-together try to find solutions!