• Subscribe
  • How do you handle failure or setbacks?

Nneoma Jane
    21 replies

Replies

Shiva Tejasvi
    By embracing failure as a learning opportunity, and reflecting on what went wrong.
    Nneoma Jane
    @shiva_tejasvi I completely agree! reflection is key to understanding what went wrong and improving next time.
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    You persist and keep going. No point in dwelling!
    Nneoma Jane
    @vaibhavdwivedi Absolutely! Persistence is key to overcoming obstacles.
    Mohan Natarajan
    Inspired by Manesh Mahatme's wisdom during a critical process failure review at Amazon[1]: "It's just a mild fever - think of it as a vaccination. Sort it out, build a mechanism to ensure we're never here again. We sometimes need vaccines to get stronger." His words: 1. Acknowledged the mistake 2. Recognized it as salvageable 3. Challenged us to grow from it Key takeaway: Treat failures as vaccinations. Build bulletproof mechanisms from each stumble. Big dreams invite big mistakes - learn from small falls to prepare for the big ones. Paratroopers start by jumping off stools. Jump, fall, learn, climb higher, repeat. Are your setbacks infections or vaccinations? [1] Everything was eventually resolved. But when it happened, it felt like the end of the world. I looked like a man about to be hanged when Manesh said this. https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/y... Support our launch : https://www.producthunt.com/prod...
    Nneoma Jane
    @mohan_nsn well said! Acknowledging mistakes is the first step to growth.
    Nneoma Jane
    @mohan_nsn you have my full support
    Salar Davari
    ponder over my mistakes and set new goals.
    Nneoma Jane
    @salar__davari you're absolutely right! Dusting ourselves off and moving forward is key. don't let setbacks hold you back👌.
    Alexander Kovalov
    Failure and setbacks - they're part of the deal. You don’t handle them - you use them. Every failure is a lesson disguised as a punch to the gut. The only difference between winners and losers is how they react when they get knocked down. Adapt, learn, and keep going.
    Nneoma Jane
    @alexander_kovalov you are absolutely right! really love your perspective on setbacks. Above all every setback is a great lesson
    Meghan Henry
    Getting different perspectives helps me see things more clearly and find a way to bounce back.
    Nneoma Jane
    @meghan_henry love your positivity. it's contagious!
    Mason Davis
    try to stay positive and remind myself that everyone faces seatbacks its all about how i respond that counts
    Nneoma Jane
    @mason_davis_ That's the spirit! Every setback's an opportunity.
    Abhishek Warmack
    Learning from my mistakes helps me improve for next time
    Nneoma Jane
    @abhishek_warmack Absolutely! learning from mistakes is crucial for growth.
    Hjalte Niehorster
    Like boxing, a brick in your face… stand up, learn from it and move on. It is part of life!
    Nneoma Jane
    @hhn well said! setbacks are inevitable, but our response matters.