• Subscribe
  • How do you decide which new tools or apps to try out?

Rupal Saini
    13 replies

Replies

Vivin Deenathayalan
    Recently found out about the use of nvim, im currently configuring it (for the last 2 weeks), lets see how it pans out
    A Chenchen
    based on what I need
    Thane Rivers
    Looking for investment platforms, you can contact https://t.me/Sarahjefferyfxtrader I have acquired massive profits from investing with her platform
    Rick Fan
    Sider for iOS 2.0
    Launching soon!
    Depends on whether it falls within an area I care about.
    Xinshu Ta
    Innovative and Free
    OliverStevens
    Based on reviews, descriptions, also I can ask if someone I know have already used it
    jackCheng
    when I have some problem to solve
    Avhijit Nair
    Based on the trials and suggestions given by other people. If I encounter the took myself, then I'll use their free trials to just experiment.
    I always search products in my fields of interest. After finding some products, I try to compare them and then choose the one the fits the most to my needs.
    Yanlin Wu
    Based on whether I like the UI and what I'm interested in
    Emin Araki
    When I try new tools or apps, it usually comes down to whether they solve a real problem for me. If something looks like it could save time or simplify a process, I give it a shot. I tend to lean towards indie tools too—they often have more creativity behind them.
    Sebastian
    When deciding which new tools or apps to try out, I typically consider a few key factors. First, I assess **the problem I'm trying to solve**—whether it’s improving productivity, organization, or enhancing creativity. I also look for **user reviews** and ratings, as feedback from other users helps gauge the reliability and functionality of the tool. **Ease of use** is another critical factor; if an app is intuitive and user-friendly, it’s more likely to integrate seamlessly into my routine. Finally, I explore **unique features** the tool offers—something that stands out and adds value that I can’t get from apps I already use.
    realvenki
    I regularly check out Github Topics .. and wander around in GitHub as I hit upon interesting ideas. Typically the tools that match some kind of a need stand out .. I often research to see what else is there in that space (both open source and commercial) before trying out something.