• Subscribe
  • How do you decide which new tools or apps to try out?

Rupal Saini
    13 replies

Replies

realvenki
    I regularly check out Github Topics .. and wander around in GitHub as I hit upon interesting ideas. Typically the tools that match some kind of a need stand out .. I often research to see what else is there in that space (both open source and commercial) before trying out something.
    A Chenchen
    based on what I need
    Thane Rivers
    Looking for investment platforms, you can contact https://t.me/Sarahjefferyfxtrader I have acquired massive profits from investing with her platform
    Rick Fan
    Sider for iOS 2.0
    Launching soon!
    Depends on whether it falls within an area I care about.
    Xinshu Ta
    Innovative and Free
    OliverStevens
    Based on reviews, descriptions, also I can ask if someone I know have already used it
    jackCheng
    when I have some problem to solve
    Avhijit Nair
    Based on the trials and suggestions given by other people. If I encounter the took myself, then I'll use their free trials to just experiment.
    I always search products in my fields of interest. After finding some products, I try to compare them and then choose the one the fits the most to my needs.
    Yanlin Wu
    Based on whether I like the UI and what I'm interested in
    Emin Araki
    When I try new tools or apps, it usually comes down to whether they solve a real problem for me. If something looks like it could save time or simplify a process, I give it a shot. I tend to lean towards indie tools too—they often have more creativity behind them.
    Sebastian
    When deciding which new tools or apps to try out, I typically consider a few key factors. First, I assess **the problem I'm trying to solve**—whether it’s improving productivity, organization, or enhancing creativity. I also look for **user reviews** and ratings, as feedback from other users helps gauge the reliability and functionality of the tool. **Ease of use** is another critical factor; if an app is intuitive and user-friendly, it’s more likely to integrate seamlessly into my routine. Finally, I explore **unique features** the tool offers—something that stands out and adds value that I can’t get from apps I already use.
    Vivin Deenathayalan
    Recently found out about the use of nvim, im currently configuring it (for the last 2 weeks), lets see how it pans out